Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party (2432 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by TonyRazor(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2022
By : Our Correspondent

Ekwunife mocks Peter Obi again at Enugu dinner party

‘All is fair in love and war’ seems to be in play in this year’s election as the major players in the game seem not to be taking it easy on the ‘upcoming’ major party in the country.

Senator Uche Ekwunife, the senator representing the people of Anambra Central Senatorial District of Anambra State and who is also known as one of the most active female senators in the House has slammed the efforts of the Labour party to produce the next president in the country and the next governor in Enugu State

The senator who made this known during a dinner party hosted by Dr. Kingsley Udeh, a former Enugu state governorship aspirant who stepped down for the present PDP gubernatorial candidate, Peter Mbah during the party primaries. The dinner which was hosted in honour of Peter Mbah saw the attendance of several dignitaries and public figures in the country.

Stating that the PDP was about to take back all their positions in the country, Ekwunife said “I heard there are those who are making noise saying they are labour party, they will all labour in vain.

“There is nothing like Labour Party. We are working very hard to win all positions for PDP. There is nothing like over winning, there is no room for mistake this time around”, she declared.

Ekwunife who was quoted to have talked down on Peter Obi in similar circumstances in a stakeholders'meeting at her Event Centre in Awka a few months ago, denied the allegation, alleging that the story was paid for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Xscape1993(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerian politicians...
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by colorsofrainbow: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
I'm thinking Ekweremadu now. If you know,you know grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Totilopussylick(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
I was thinking "Ekweremadu" but he rather be obedient than mocks the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Ekwunife said “I heard there are those who are making noise saying they are labour party, they will all labour in vain.

Obituarists in the mud again grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Svoboda(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Every critical minded person knows that 2023 would end up as a false start for Peter Obi, so tone down your expectations. The battle is between the establishment parties, ie Apc and pdp.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Obojuju: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Watch...this news will arrive at the Nairaland front page faster than lightening. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by ybalogs(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning All, kindly read and act.

THE FRIEND(SHIP) THAT SLOWLY DIED!

Today, I received some bad news,
About the passing on of a dear friend.
I feel ashamed to call my friend dear,
Because I saw my friend slowly die and I did nothing.

It began some time back, when I noticed my friend stopped smiling.
Though I noticed, I never asked what was wrong.
We live in a day and age of everyone minding their own business.
My friend's well being should be my business.

Then I noticed my friend disappearing online.
My friend stopped posting, was nowhere on social media.
I never bothered to ask why,
I was busy connecting with those who are active.

Then my friend stopped coming to worship,
We used to sit together during prayers.
I never followed up why the absence.
"I don't beg people to come to worship" I thought.

Then I started hearing stories about my friend,
In fact, I ganged up with others to gossip about my friend.
We gossiped as if we are experts of how my friend should live,
I gossiped, instead of reaching out.

When I scrolled through my phone book list,
I passed my friend's contact.
I waited for my friend to speak to me first,
Knowing very well my friend seemed to be going through something.

When my friend did call, I ignored.
I failed to reply the messages, too busy.
Or maybe I thought my friend was calling to ask me for money,
Based on the gossip I was told.

I used to pray for my friend,
But slowly I stopped.
It appears that out of sight,
Out of prayers.

Then today, I get to learn my friend has died.
My friend all along was struggling, feeling alone,
Yet all I did was nothing and make assumptions.
My friend was stressed, depressed then committed suicide.

Here I am asked to give a speech at the funeral,
Yet the tears I cry are for how I failed my friend when my friend was still living.
My friend is not coming back for me to love better,
Maybe if I cared things would have turned out different.

Look back and see the friends you have pushed away, ignored or taken for granted.
Call up that old friend, care for the one who has gone silent.
People are going through so many issues behind those fake smiles and glossy social media posts;
And all they need is a true friend.

Be a true friend !
Be a true companion!!
Before it is too late !!!

*Copied from another platform*
Segun Ogunade
(Solace Host)

2 Likes

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by newbornmacho(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Useless house of reps ashawo talking rubbish.

She will soon collect from the youths...

What has she achieved except sampling dick sizes in abuja....horrible excuse of a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Millimann: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2022
K
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by PraizHim: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Source please, Coming from Agbado media office.

Iyom will never say such thing against PO. Peter Obi brought her to lime light. Their relationship too strong and goes way back.

APC urchins make una rest oh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by SocialJustice: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Svoboda:
Every critical minded person knows that 2023 would end up as a false start for Peter Obi, so tone down your expectations. The battle is between the establishment parties, ie Apc and pdp.
This is only your opinion.

It is typical for established folks to look down on new movements until it rises and becomes a serious threat, then from ignoring it, they start fighting a lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by DSC7: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Senator Uche Ekwunife should better be OBIdient because “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it” (Isa. 1:19-20).

2 Likes

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Igbodicool(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Let her watch her back and her words;
Else she will lose her own seat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Abdu81: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Playing with fire.
In Anambra of all places.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

That woman should go and ask questions about what happened to those that condemned the Lord's Chosen. I just dey pity her in advance because even Ekweremadu would be regretting now.

2 Likes

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Minime10(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Obojuju:
Watch...this news will arrive at the Nairaland front page faster than lightening. grin

Pls how do I know when a particular news is on front page.
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
2023 we will see if is true undecided
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
H
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Dubaku543: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Obojuju:
It did ooo.. My brother! You must be a genius!!
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Minime10(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Dubaku543:
It did ooo.. My brother! You must be a genius!!
Sorry bro how can one know when a news information is on front page?
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by Polchiz(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2022
TonyRazor:

‘All is fair in love and war’ seems to be in play in this year’s election as the major players in the game seem not to be taking it easy on the ‘upcoming’ major party in the country.

Senator Uche Ekwunife, the senator representing the people of Anambra Central Senatorial District of Anambra State and who is also known as one of the most active female senators in the House has slammed the efforts of the Labour party to produce the next president in the country and the next governor in Enugu State

The senator who made this known during a dinner party hosted by Dr. Kingsley Udeh, a former Enugu state governorship aspirant who stepped down for the present PDP gubernatorial candidate, Peter Mbah during the party primaries. The dinner which was hosted in honour of Peter Mbah saw the attendance of several dignitaries and public figures in the country.

Stating that the PDP was about to take back all their positions in the country, Ekwunife said “I heard there are those who are making noise saying they are labour party, they will all labour in vain.

“There is nothing like Labour Party. We are working very hard to win all positions for PDP. There is nothing like over winning, there is no room for mistake this time around”, she declared.

Ekwunife who was quoted to have talked down on Peter Obi in similar circumstances in a stakeholders'meeting at her Event Centre in Awka a few months ago, denied the allegation, alleging that the story was paid for.
No source?
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by techWriter3: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2022
I'm mind Ekweremadu now
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by OkoYibo: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
A Senator living in Anambra and is directly affected by Peter Obi's historical failure in governance knows Peter Obi is a compound failure who cannot become President. But you will see stupid Psquare moving freely in Lagos saying Peter Obi is better than Tinubu. You see a stupid Femi who has never left Lagos to Anambra to see how useless Peter Obi is saying he is an Obidient.
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by OkoYibo: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

That woman should go and ask questions about what happened to those that condemned the Lord's Chosen. I just dey pity her in advance because even Ekweremadu would be regretting now.

Obi is a liar and a thief. Maybe your Mkpurumiri lord that chose him is also a liar and a thief because the Almighty doesn't choose liars and thieves.
Ekweremadu is a criminal whose comeuppance came from unexpected angles. Obi's comeuppance comes next year.
You ever see Anambra politicians support Peter Obi. He was a terrible failure and they know.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by obehiidowu: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
This information is false
Stop spreading false information to the General Public
TonyRazor:

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by IDeyNL: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2022
I pity this woman. She should not forget in a hurry what happened to Ekweremadu.

We will be here to hear the news.
Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by skywalker240(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I know grin

Front page loading

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by TotoGame(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:
A Senator living in Anambra and is directly affected by Peter Obi's historical failure in governance knows Peter Obi is a compound failure who cannot become President. But you will see stupid Psquare moving freely in Lagos saying Peter Obi is better than Tinubu. You see a stupid Femi who has never left Lagos to Anambra to see how useless Peter Obi is saying he is an Obidient.

A senator living in Anambra? You Tinubu's supporters are mentally deranged, you people seems abnormal to me

Peter obi still remains the standard in Terms of good governance and there's nothing you Agbado urchins can do about that!

By the way! That's a Fake news cus Sen. Ekwunife can't say such about Peter obi, she dare not bit the fingers that fed her

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by OkoYibo: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
TotoGame:

A senator living in Anambra? You Tinubu's supporters are mentally deranged, you people seems abnormal to me

Peter obi still remains the standard in Terms of good governance and there's nothing you Agbado urchins can do about that!

I normally don't reply to daft obituary victims but I will make an exception for you.

Out of Mbadinuju, Ngige, Obiano and Obi, Peter Obi is the worst Governor to ever govern Anambra. He has no legacy project and his incompetence was roundly debated on Nairaland as far back as a decade ago when he was Anambra Governor.

Obiano built an airport, what is Obi's legacy project in Anambra?

You dumb fools who have never tastes civilisation say Peter Obi is your standard of governance. I can't actually blame you since your daft Governors are like Ikpeazu who feeds your parents kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife Mocks Peter Obi Again At Enugu Dinner Party by alanto: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Map Of Igbo Port Harcourt, Uhrobo Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta / Nigerian Businessman, Iwuanyanwu, Loses Wife / I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.