Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,256 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pls Guys I Really Need Ur Advise O - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Guys I Really Need Ur Advise O (145 Views)

Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. / Nairalanders Need Ur Help Pls Jupeb In Uniben Or Unilag Wich Is Better?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Really Need Ur Advise O by Professorola123: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
I really need ur advise on suggestion on my YouTube channel..
Am someone that loves impacting my knowledge most especially in academics. Be it in maths,further maths, physics and chemistry
Which is why I decided to have a YouTube channel so as to boost my teachings.
Though I started June 2022, but honestly am getting discouraged already because youtube has terms and conditions to meet before the channel can be monetize..
Pls I want you all to help me out with subscribers and I promise not to disappoint u all..
Note: you may be seeing the channel as only for o'level subject but I must tell u that the channel will still comprises of undergraduate mathematics.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvIll72qnZoKd0J6pr2cdtQ.
Click on the link to have access to all my videos on youtube and help me to subscribe.

Pls drop ur suggestion here

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / A Retrospect On Reading Culture / How You Can Bank As Much As 250k Weekly Selling Other People's Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.