Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari (32791 Views)

Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Very good! smiley

Short Pretender Osinbajo MUST NEVER be president. undecided angry
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by RZArecta(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2022
I didn't bother holding my breath cool

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
grin why am I not surprised. "The impeachment process is cumbersome," says one of the dimwits. Then I guess we voted you to do nothing but swell fat on bribes and wasteful allowances. Mentally weak apes.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by VEHINTOLAR: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Buhari oloriburuku,Omo eranko from Niger republic of bloodsucking terrorists !
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Michelle70(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
yeye senators, anyway sha i want PMB to complete his tenure and lets decide the next president
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by lexy2014: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-move-to-drop-impeachment-threat-against-buhari/

Many state deputy governors have been impeached for less majorly made up and trumped up charges. The news would have been the NASS going ahead with it's impeachment threats

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by 8stargeneral: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
As was expected
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by detectivejones: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2022
I'm not even surprised
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by socialjustice93: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Toothless rubber stamp senators undecided
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2022
There was never a threat... This is because we don't have a Senate!!!

We haven't had a functioning house of assembly since the time of Okadigbo. Facts!!!

If we had a working upright senate like America and other nations, Buhari would have been impeached midway into his first tenure!

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2022
WHY?Will any sane person employ & retain Bullharri as his employee??
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by kennethesan(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Ah! It is well
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by godofuck231: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Even if the impeachment runs his insurance will claim the seat, B haram
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Moneyboyz: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2022
heheh, corrupt fat pigs, they won't dare.
9ja politics is like family business.
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Our country
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by skywalker240(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Chijeep:

Jubril will spend his 8years complete and if his APC asslickers still no get sense we'll go another 8years in the hands of Tinubu. Maybe his own clone will com from Cameron
Benin Republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Rechargeam247(f): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmn, lol.
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Nothing works in this country.
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by ufotunang: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022
What do you expect from rubber stamp senators
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2022
the worst senate in the history of mankind
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Moddam: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Atiku wants to succeed Buhari by all means. Atiku knows that Buhari cannot hand over power to a Muslim after 8 years in office. It goes this way, "impeach Buhari, hand over to Osinbajo, then Osinbajo will hand over to Atiku after elections, so that it will not be a Muslim handing over power to his fellow Muslim, but a Christian handing over power to a Muslim. That's Northern plans wink

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by iJhoe(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2022
There is point reading this voluminous lot, since the ineffectual buttons cloaked as legislatures have no balls to remove the incompetent executive counterpart mesmerizing the office of the president!

Him go soon travel

All of them should getat
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Rawtruth1: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Predictable already. Rubber stamp co'wards as usual. They all have skeletons in their houses which EFCC would have used to teach them lessons if they had gone further than the empty threat
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by frog12: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2022
idiots. if he can not provide security that's gross misconduct.
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Bigchristo22(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-move-to-drop-impeachment-threat-against-buhari/
Playing politics at the detriment of peoples lives, a country that’s being swallowed by insecurity and economy woes yet these scalawags are gallivanting everywhere without doing nothing, my people the problem of Nigeria is more than voting in just one man and expect a change, they all should sweep out of office let new competent hands take charge of Nigeria affairs Otherwise only Peter Zobi nor fit undo the damage being inflated on Nigeria as a country, make una wise up n stop that stupid mentality of selecting a leader through tribalism and political sentiments that has given us serious setback as a country
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by abobote: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
They were never going to impeach him in the first place.

Bunch of rubber-stamp jokers
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Maybe they "they don't have locus standi"! Don't ask me what that means, because I don't know. I only know of locust beans wey dem de use for soup.
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by ufotunang: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Ok you said insecurity is insufficient to ask a president to leave office or be impeached...I do not blame you are you senators...it's because the insecurity does not affect your children and your families... that is why you people are talking like this...

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by ufotunang: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
jom28gy:
All these things are flinces excuses,if they want they will do it, accept tribal sentiments will set in and distort the plans
...it's because the insecurity does not affect their children and their families... that is why they are talking like that...the insecurity only affects the poor man
Re: APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari by Nchenches: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2022
Checkmate Buhari and his EXCESSES, don't impeach him.
Don't allow him interfere with the results of the next presidential election to favour his deviliish apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.