Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

List Of Politicians & Patriots That Donated During The Covid '19 Pandemic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians & Patriots That Donated During The Covid '19 Pandemic (345 Views)

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians & Patriots That Donated During The Covid '19 Pandemic by Sanative: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Dear Fellow Nigerians,

It is with a broken heart that i type this mail after discovering that almost all Nigerian politicians are same. It was hard to digest after finding out that none of these politicians campaigning for presidency supported Nigerians during the last PANDEMIC despite having the money for presidential form and campaign stashed somewhere.

I am part of the present movement because the present government has failed us. I have also decided to move with caution because of posterity as a lot of people in my community are looking at the decisions of elites like us to affirm their choice.

Please see attached list and let us look at the names of the true patriots. If you can't find the name of your presidential candidate on the list, please state or give information on the support he rendered with reference. I am still opened to switching support if i am duly convinced and we will mobilize support for that candidate altogether.

I have realized a bias in the present movement and i am ready to make amends. The outcome of this will give birth to a genuine movement.

Re: List Of Politicians & Patriots That Donated During The Covid '19 Pandemic by Waakanda: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Issorite
Re: List Of Politicians & Patriots That Donated During The Covid '19 Pandemic by Sanative: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Trapnews:
grin Obidients don they get sense small small. This na front page material

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

Dear Trapnews, i have read some of your comments and i have much respect for you. Can you please stop posting pictures of Tinubu everywhere like headless chicken?

(1) (Reply)

Now I See What This Peter Obi People Are Trying To Do / Do Nigerians Want A Sick Old President In 2023? / Why Wike And Kwankwaso Must Work For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.