Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It (1506 Views)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Singer Bnxn 'buju' Shows Off His Girlfriend (video) / Solidstar Reveals Real Reason For Exiting Achievas Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by DamiTrendsTV: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Popular Nigeria singer, Daniel Benson, has used his official Twitter account to explain the true meaning of his previous stage name, "Buju"and why he stopped using it.

A few hours earlier, the Nigerian Afro-fusion musician announced on his Twitter page that the term Buju meant for Beauty Underneath Just Understood.

Recall that the singer had to formally alter his stage name a few months prior after being confused with Buju Banton, another Jamaican performer.

Buju, now going by the stage name BNXN, said in a tweet today that he only chose to use his last name as a stage name in order to avoid having all of his works taken down for copyright violations.

BNXN said in a tweet, "Beauty Underneath Just Understood is what  Buju means, I only decided to use my surname Benson as my artiste name to avoid loosing all my works to copyrights or whatsoever. Safety first but that's still me and I can't blame anyone for still caring me Buju. I own it".

Daniel Benson, better known by his stage name Buju, is a well-known Nigerian Afro-fusion singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is well-known for his appearance on the song "Feeling" by fellow Nigerian musician Ladipoe.

BNXN began his career as a signed artist with Burna Boy's Spaceship Records before leaving the company to strike out on his own.

Source: Twitter @BNXN
READ MORE HERE�
https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/08/nigerian-singer-bnxn-finally-reveals-real-meaning-of-buju.html

Re: Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by Stargangz: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Who change of name epp? I don't bloody care cos all ur songs gats no meaning, all na thrash.
Re: Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by Abudu2000(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Who is he?
Re: Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by drmuchin: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2022
OJUJU CALABAR
KENKERENKE! KERENKE!!!
Re: Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by FatherBona: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who’s is that guy please?!
Re: Nigerian Singer, BNXN Reveals Real Meaning Of Buju, Why He Stops Using It by Zanzibar1: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
the name seem unnecessarily hard to attach

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: “I Only Know Four Faithful Men In This World. Every Other Man Cheats” / Truly Cuppy Shouldn't Be Exposing Her Breasts Recklessly Like This / Wwe Chris Benoit Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.