Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. (1075 Views)

Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by dignity33: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
The Converner “CountryFirst Movement”,Prof. Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr has resigned from APC.

Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by robinso01(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2022
The set of people we are trying to avoid in apc and pdp are now finding their ways in labour party.
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by ThrownBack: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2022
robinso01:
The set of people we are trying to avoid in apc and pdp are now finding their ways in labour party.

Stop crying.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by robinso01(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

Stop crying.
Have a nice day ehn
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by Xcellente10(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Political prostitutes!

Democracy is a Scam.

The same people rule all the time.

Jumping from one party to another.

Even if the most truthful candidate win the 2023 election, there will still be no change.

No be curse!

A single Truthful man can not do anything, this stupid and dirty politicians will rubbish him.

Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2022
We don't want thieves from APC to join labour party unless they've changed from there thieving ways

We want to build a new Nigeria from the scratch where thieves like Tinubu and his useless and stupid followers will not be allowed to steal from national coffers
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by PraizHim: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2022
robinso01:

I pain. sorry

Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by donaldking100: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Everybody is currently distancing himself from the corrupt Drug Baron.
Very soon he would be the only one remaining in A.P.C.
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by Faiththatworks(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
I still don't understand why any supporter of The great man Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and hopefully the next president of Nigeria will be worried about Peter Obi.
As a supporter of Asiwaju,I'm overjoyed by Peter Obi ascendancy in the presidential race.
Everyone knows that the South East wasn't ever going to support Asiwaju's presidency,and we're going to give Bloc votes to Atiku.
A Peter Obi entrance has totally reduced Atiku numbers in the South East and South while Kwankwanso will decimate Atiku in the Northwest.
I will rather be supporting Obi right now because I know he will nullify Atiku in the PDP stronghold of the South East and South South.
All I see is a very short route for Asiwaju becoming the president of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by natddon1: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
dignity33:
The Converner “CountryFirst Movement”,Prof. Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr has resigned from APC.
who dash am professor? Is there anything like an honorary professorship?
Fake activists everywhere
Re: Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr Resign From APC Set To Join Labour Party. by Ojiofor: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I still don't understand why any supporter of The great man Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and hopefully the next president of Nigeria will be worried about Peter Obi.
As a supporter of Asiwaju,I'm overjoyed by Peter Obi ascendancy in the presidential race.
Everyone knows that the South East wasn't ever going to support Asiwaju's presidency,and we're going to give Bloc votes to Atiku.
A Peter Obi entrance has totally reduced Atiku numbers in the South East and South while Kwankwanso will decimate Atiku in the Northwest.
I will rather be supporting Obi right now because I know he will nullify Atiku in the PDP stronghold of the South East and South South.
All I see is a very short route for Asiwaju becoming the president of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

And where will Tinubu get the votes to win?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Sacks Nephew For Endorsing Tinubu / Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.