Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East (559 Views)

Gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East / Be Courageous To Handover Power To PDP In 2023 — Gov Wike Tells APC / Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by akelicious(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has been appointed to head the APC Presidential Campaign in South East. This is as a result of his tenacity in ensuring that the party wins all the elective positions in the zone ahead of 2023 General *Elections*.

This development is as a result of the move by the ruling party to create Zonal Directorates for the six geopolitical zones. Each of these geopolitical zones is to be headed by a serving Governor as rectified by the National Working Committee(NWC) and approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Gov. Hope Uzodimma few weeks ago had assured South-east stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that he and his fellow governors will ensure that peace and adequate security of lives and properties returns to the zone before the forthcoming general elections.

He went ahead to charge the reconciliation committee of the party to ensure that they bring everybody onboard while reminding party executives and *faithful* of their duties to man their polling units, wards and local government areas on election days and see that the party is voted for at all levels.

This appointment brings more responsibility and encouragement to Gov. Hope Uzodimma who has been vocal about his desire to see the entire South-east become an APC zone and will further work towards galvanizing votes for the APC and its Presidential Candidate in 2023.

With Gov. Hope Uzodimma in-charge of the South-east Zone Presidential Campaign, there is no doubt that the zone will unite to support and vote massively for the APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has all it takes to govern the country.

https://akelicious.net/2022/08/07/2023-gov-hope-uzodimma-heads-apc-presidential-campaign-in-south-east/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
This Loser? grin

APC won't get up to 10k votes in the SE like this. We are talking of a drug baron without educational qualifications hiring a hated governor imposed on the people by force in a region that resists evil.

APC should just stop campaigning and pull out of this election.

5 Likes

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
[/color]

APC and Tinubu keeps employing people who failed in govermance to campaign for him.

[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Umahi in the mud

Yes, the party leadership will never trust Umahi after humiliating him by denying him the ticket.

Umahi will work against APC.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
joke of the century. APC is already down

3 Likes

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
The beastly and murderous fool will be shamed. If he is he only stoned, he will be lucky.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Believer1: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
I see!!
Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by SmellyNyash: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin
I laugh in Swahili
What are they going to tell the easterners and the south south people?
Bad market na bad market anyhow u want to market it, it won't work

1 Like

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Beremx(f): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Someone who came fourth in governorship election in Imo State wants to make Tinubu win in the southeast?

Abeg I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Anywhere Uzodimma goes to campaign for his murderous party Igbos should be kind enough to provide him the caskets of the youths he has been killing in imo state.

1 Like

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by gozmok1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to
share them with buhari ?
Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him
again after 4 years of not listening to you ?
The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really.

selling tinibu is synonymous with selling rotten apples to customer.

APC trying to save nigerians from hands of APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by PerfectStranger(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by Honjoshy4u: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
APC is the most frustrated party.. from Oshiomole error to Hope that the whole of South-East hate. I say before November, they will loose the election due to their mistakes.
Before Pharaoh was destroyed God hardened his heart to keep making errors
Re: 2023:gov. Hope Uzodimma Heads Apc Presidential Campaign In South East by chidiebere2020(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nnnamdi KANU'S WIFE First Interview Since After Her Husband Was Kipnaped In Ke / Atiku, Wike Issue Resolved; NWC ‘ll Take Decision — PDP Guber Candidates / Dino Melaye Hits Peter Obi, Obidients Hard, Says Stop Deceiving The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.