Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun (805 Views)

Ex-IGP Tafa Balogun Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by jaybenugo: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Nigeria Police Force mourns, as the remains of Late IGP Tafa Balogun NPM, fwc is laid to rest on August 6, 2022 according to Islamic rites, in his country home at Ila-Orangun, Osun State, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PzfeXcTuwiXvhzU5wXUxoH3MQXn7ZWPAs6TfkyHsmkVWhgrp6SJf9jR6Dzuzan94l&id=100064453009372

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by jaybenugo: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
More

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Bluntguy: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
RIP Tafa Balogun
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Whitecoal711: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
At the end we are subject to God, irrespective of all the things and wealth we amassed
Then our deeds we bear witness to our afterlife

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by duro4chang(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
A very competent man
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by chidiebere2020(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Snitch24(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
I'm a Yoruba even though I grew up in the north
Let's forget about achievement this time around
Let's focus on competency
Why do we keep making these mistakes
Forget about religion or tribal ethics
We're going through all this right now because during buhari first tenure he handed some crucial function and authority to people that misused it because of his health issues
And I can bet that the president has little or no idea at all about most of the news we read online
We have to first stop voting old people that will spend our money traveling for surgeries
We can't afford to be foolish this time around
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Quitam: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
We pray for the repose of his soul. This man stole billions of Naira meant for the NPF, was convicted for the offence, and served a prison sentence. Here he is going for a lonely sojourn, where he will only reap what he sowed in the earthly world.
None of his family members nor close friends will follow him beneath the earth. All those hailers he was dashing money perhaps to become more popular will not be there for him. His ill gotten wealth will not follow him neither will the one he acquired legally. Only that cheap white shroud that even his boys will feel that it's below their status to wear. Indeed, life and death are the best teachers

Here's a man who superintended over hundreds of thousands of policemen. A man who was very infamous in the early 2000s for corruption. Many an adult less than 25 years don't even know nothing about him. They never knew the power he wielded. There is nothing that time doesn't erode its value. Let's be wise and do the right thing

Despite the fact that we are living in hard times, try to earn legal money. Money that won't disturb your self conscience. Think, most legacies we know about today are not those of money bags. But those people who did the right thing even with less resources. We remember Awo, Sardauna, Azikiwe et al not for their welath, but their impact. They had many contemporaries who were billionaires but today we don't even know their names. Let's be circumspect. Ponder and do the right thing
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Karemarealty288(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
The debt we all owe Mother earth is 6feet deep......its important to make your ways whole while you breath so that posterity will be kind to your kins.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
If he was a Christian that coffin would have been a gold material and the cost would be #5m and above.
Despite Nigeria is rank among the poorest countries the elites politicians like wasting public funds.
Most poorer countries tend to be wasteful with spending.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Conrod: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
duro4chang:
A very competent man
Yes,... even more competent than anini and oyenusi combined.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by Conrod: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
If he was a Christian that coffin would have been a gold material and the cost would be #5m and above.
Despite Nigeria is rank among the poorest countries the elites politicians like wasting public funds.
Most corrupt countries tend to be wasteful with spending.
You mean his faith (islam)didnt remind him that he will be tied with a #300 white sheet when he was stealing billions from his people's coffer ?.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Late IGP Tafa Balogun by PoliciaNLand: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Godwin Obaseki? / The Dying Northern Muslim Power Game / Peter Obi Reacts To Attack On Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.