Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? (3421 Views)

Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso / More Trending PHOTOS Of Apc-tinubu-shettima's Bishops / RE: The Kwankwoso, Atiku, Saraki & Lamido Twitter Poll Is Misleading - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Minime10(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
All can now see that it is indeed Peter Obi that Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of the NNPP was actually using to trend.
So Peter Gregory Obi was the life wire of kwankwaso's dream of becoming a president.
How come no body is feeling any momentum from the NNPP's presidential candidate, be it on social media or on ground.
Pride they say goeth before a fall grin
Peter Obi no be ya mate dude

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Pauldollars(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Minime10:
All can now see that it is indeed Peter Obi that Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of the NNPP was actually using to trend.
So Peter Gregory Obi was the life wire of kwankwaso's dream of becoming a president.
How come no body is feeling any momentum from the NNPP's presidential candidate, be it on social media or on ground.

Kwankwaso actually sold his birthright to Yusuf Datti.
He was given the opportunity to be the first but sold it due to pride

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by ThrownBack: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kwankwaso fuel don finish.

Can you compare Kwankwaso to this intelligent gentleman?

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Munamoqel: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Minime10:
cos there are no pulling units and real voters on Twitter and Instagram ! voters are busy on their farms and business !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Advocate500: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
cos there are no pulling units and real voters on Twitter and Instagram ! voters are busy on their farms and business !
lol ,and you believe this? Their is no how unpopular candidate can win election in Nigeria, wether social media or whatever you call it.

I don't know where you guy's got this social media popularity propaganda from.

Every president that have won election in Nigeria have always been popular on social media, obi case carnot be different oga.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Wintertime: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yusuf Datti dress in suite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Ofunaofu: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:
Kwankwaso fuel don finish.

Can you compare Kwankwaso to this intelligent gentleman?

grin grin grin

As fuel finish, his destination ended abruptly

29 Likes

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Owontime: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Because Northern politicians are not like IPOB candidates, they don't play their politics on Twitter and Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Munamoqel: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Advocate500:
lol ,and you believe this? Their is no how unpopular candidate can win election in Nigeria, wether social media or whatever you call it.

Every president that have won election in Nigeria have always been popular on social media, obi case carnot be different oga.
honestly it impossible for obi to win he will come a distant 4 the a best !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by patogist: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

How long will you keep reposting this ? Aren't you shameless?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Advocate500: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

you are not a yorubaman but a very big fuul for that matter.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBians love deluding themselves. Northerners are not social-media mad. They are not obsessed with being online, fighting/hating everyone they view a threat and recording social-media wins as Igbos are.

Kwankwaso is powerful offline and where it matters most i.e with real voters who will brave any weather or adversity to go and cast their vote on election day.

Not haters who , every election year, swarm social media platforms to insult and fight all others as if that will gain them the election win they desperately seek. Did we not see this with Buhari in 2014-2015

We all need to remember that in history, almost 100% of the time, the most desperate always have the loudest initial say but it is the participatory majority that have their way in the end.

Obi will come fourth behind Kwankwaso. Nairalanders can take that to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by LegendHero(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol these guys think it’s about social media trends.
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by HenryTimes: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
This handler must be a robot

IPOBMAN44:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol these guys think it’s about social media trends.

Leave them. One thing that always amuses me about Igbos is how much it appears the popular saying about insanity , credited to Albert Einstein, is specifically addressing IPOBians.

They keep doing the same thing that failed them in the past, I.e politics of hate and desperation, yet expecting a different outcome.

1 Like

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Vulturereloaded: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
He was used to set a trap for peter Obi. But obi escaped.

7 Likes

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by dat9jaguy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Advocate500:

[/b]Every president that have won election in Nigeria have always been popular on social media, obi case carnot be different oga.
[b]

In 2019 Elections Atiku was more popular on social media than Buhari but we saw what happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by rolams(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is it after the announcement of the winner you will realise that Kwakwaso is working for Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by skywalker240(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

The Alagbado Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

May your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of NigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by ibechris(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

U are not a Yoruba man but u are hating the igbo tribe. Keep holding yourself on the ground.

This is what u have been spreading since last week and yet claimed not be a Yoruna man.

As it stands now,many people have been made poor and some tribe are feeling the heat more than others and I can tell u based on experience,that igbos aren't feeling the heat despite Buhari being in power.

The more the economy chokes,the more resilient they become because they are market people and the burden is already shifted to we that are civil servants.

So,continue to hate them at your peril.

Only time will tell how the future of this country would become because another 4years of APC in power,will destroy this country completely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Munamoqel: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is the least educated in all those running for president !Atiku ( Master degree ) UK Kwankwaso ( PhD water engineering ) India Tinibu BSC (Chicago ) OBi BSC (3 class ) Nusukka
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by LegendHero(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Leave them. One thing that always amuses me about Igbos is how much it appears the popular saying about insanity , credited to Albert Einstein, is specifically addressing IPOBians.

They keep doing the same thing that failed them in the past, I.e politics of hate and desperation, yet expecting a different outcome.

This quote qualifies them 100%.
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by ibechris(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
Obi is the least educated in all those running for president !Atiku ( Master degree ) UK Kwankwaso ( PhD water engineering ) India Tinibu BSC (Chicago ) OBi BSC (3 class ) Nusukka

Ahibolangas...keep quiet.
Trailer driver u have nothing reasonable to contribute ever since u have been known on this forum.

Your hate for igbos knows no bound and that is the reason u were banned with your former name.

Going by what u just posted.

Obi is not my brother but has headed more companies than these candidates above. Name one single company that Tinubu has chaired,let him also show us his certificate from Primary to date.

U that is talking,what level of education did u attain,despites many disputed claims of how u sponsored everyone to school yet u could not assist someone u promised to lend a helping hand on this forum before u were labelled an audio millionaire.

I think at this juncture,u should be ashamed of yourself carrying hate around the places.

U are old enough to stop spreading hate and shame around a particular tribe.

Grow up and stop being terrible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by obyrich(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Minime10:
Kwankwaso is a local champion.

1 Like

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Innomama7(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

una non dey tiyer for dis quotes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Munamoqel: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
obyrich:
Kwankwaso is a local champion.
local champ that delivered more dividends of democracy that obi China . ( 500 Kano citizens ) sponsored for.msc and PhD oversea . Two University and countless fly over .where is obi own ? Tinibu ( lekki scheme ) BRt ,IGR Lagos metro Lekki deep sea port and Eko Atlantic .where is obi projects?
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
honestly it impossible for obi to win he will come a distant 4 the a best !

When you can't show clairvoyance about your own future but can make a statement like this about the future of others and also use the word 'impossible' in the same sentence; I can't help but wonder.

1 Like

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by etrouble: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
He never trended. But don't forget, his voters are not in social media. His voters can make you and your candidate to cry blood
Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by Britishpea: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

You are very correct..
this is not tribalism but conspicuous facts.
One fact is that Obi is not going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending??? by obyrich(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
local champ that delivered more dividends of democracy that obi China . ( 500 Kano citizens ) sponsored for.msc and PhD oversea . Two University and countless fly over .where is obi own ? Tinibu ( lekki scheme ) BRt ,IGR Lagos metro Lekki deep sea port and Eko Atlantic .where is obi projects?
Calm down. Kwakwanso is a local champion. He is only known in Kano. What has Kwankwaso done outside Kano state?

I did not mention Tinubu here. So keep grandpa out of the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Hails Resilience Of ‘Ndi Enugu’ Amid Nation’s Economic Challenges / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / Igbos Living In Lagos Are Lagosians, United Kingdom Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.