Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Prayer For Fulillment (countering Failure) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Fulillment (countering Failure) (187 Views)

Countering Daddy Freeze’s Position On Speaking In Tongues With Bible References / Countering The Jehovah's Witness View Of Christ's Diety (also For Christians) / Countering-muslim-claims-episode-5: Did-muhammad-perform-miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Fulillment (countering Failure) by apstpaulg(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Brethren we all long to live a fulfilled life. To be fulfilled is a longing of every soul. In your career, marriage, spiritually and life generally.
As led by the Holy Spirit, Imploy you to key into the prayers below, and unto them that believe... The Lord shall convert every of your past failures into the stepping stone for you to rise to the realm of fulfillment this second half of 2022 in Jesus name. Amen
Every vain labour, shall be converted to favour unto you ,in Jesus name. Amen
Every ugly story of your life, shall be turned to your glory, in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER...

1. GOD LET YOUR MERCY WIPE AWAY MY PAST NEGATIVE RECORDS, IN JESUS NAME.

2. LORD LET YOUR MERCY SPEAK FOR ME, IN JESUS NAME.

3. EVERY NEGATIVE FORCE WORKING AGAINST ME ANYWHERE, CHURCH, HOME, WORK PLACE, E.T.C... LORD SILENCE THE POTENCY OF SUCH NEGATIVE FORCE OVER MY LIFE, IN JESUS NAME.

4. EVERY COSMIC OR UNIVERSAL WICKEDNESS MILITATING AGAINST MY DESTINY FULFILLMENT, LORD, TURN THINGS AROUND FOR MY GOOD, IN JESUS NAME.

5. WICKED PARENTAL, FORMER SEXUAL PARTNERS, OR SELF IMPOSED CURSES WORKING MY LIFE INTO SERIES OF FAILURE, LORD, LET YOUR GRACE RAISE ME ABOVE SUCH CURSES OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.

6. LORD, RELEASE ME FROM BLOODLINE AND FOUNDATIONAL FAMILY PARTERN OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.

7. GOD, TURN EVERY VAIN LABOUR OF MY LIFE, INTO UNCOMMON FAVOUR, IN JESUS NAME.

8. EVERY WEB, GARMENT, HELMET OR ATMOSPHERE OF FAILURE I HAVE PUT MYSELF INTO, KNOWINGLY OR IGNORANTLY, LORD LET YOUR GENEROUS SPIRIT SET ME FREE, IN JESUS NAME.

9. LORD HENCEFORTH, I SAY NO TO A LIFE OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.

10. LORD, PUT ME ON MY SEAT OF DIVINE RECOGNITION, IN JESUS NAME.

11. LORD GIVE ME DIVINE BACK UP, TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE, IN JESUS NAME.

12. LORD, LEAD ME INTO A REALM OF PEACE AND PROGRESS IN MY LIFE GENERALLY, IN JESUS NAME.

13. LORD I BELIEVE THAT MY PRAYER IS ANSWERED AND I SHALL CELEBRATE, IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN!!!

I PRAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU DIVINE SPEED TO ACHIEVE
Re: Prayer For Fulillment (countering Failure) by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
apstpaulg:
Brethren we all long to live a fulfilled life. To be fulfilled is a longing of every soul. In your career, marriage, spiritually and life generally.
As led by the Holy Spirit, Imploy you to key into the prayers below, and unto them that believe... The Lord shall convert every of your past failures into the stepping stone for you to rise to the realm of fulfillment this second half of 2022 in Jesus name. Amen
Every vain labour, shall be converted to favour unto you ,in Jesus name. Amen
Every ugly story of your life, shall be turned to your glory, in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER...

1. GOD LET YOUR MERCY WIPE AWAY MY PAST NEGATIVE RECORDS, IN JESUS NAME.
2. LORD LET YOUR MERCY SPEAK FOR ME, IN JESUS NAME.
3. EVERY NEGATIVE FORCE WORKING AGAINST ME ANYWHERE, CHURCH, HOME, WORK PLACE, E.T.C... LORD SILENCE THE POTENCY OF SUCH NEGATIVE FORCE OVER MY LIFE, IN JESUS NAME.
4. EVERY COSMIC OR UNIVERSAL WICKEDNESS MILITATING AGAINST MY DESTINY FULFILLMENT, LORD, TURN THINGS AROUND FOR MY GOOD, IN JESUS NAME.
5. WICKED PARENTAL, FORMER SEXUAL PARTNERS, OR SELF IMPOSED CURSES WORKING MY LIFE INTO SERIES OF FAILURE, LORD, LET YOUR GRACE RAISE ME ABOVE SUCH CURSES OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.
6. LORD, RELEASE ME FROM BLOODLINE AND FOUNDATIONAL FAMILY PARTERN OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.
7. GOD, TURN EVERY VAIN LABOUR OF MY LIFE, INTO UNCOMMON FAVOUR, IN JESUS NAME.
8. EVERY WEB, GARMENT, HELMET OR ATMOSPHERE OF FAILURE I HAVE PUT MYSELF INTO, KNOWINGLY OR IGNORANTLY, LORD LET YOUR GENEROUS SPIRIT SET ME FREE, IN JESUS NAME.
9. LORD HENCEFORTH, I SAY NO TO A LIFE OF FAILURE, IN JESUS NAME.
10. LORD, PUT ME ON MY SEAT OF DIVINE RECOGNITION, IN JESUS NAME.
11. LORD GIVE ME DIVINE BACK UP, TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE, IN JESUS NAME.
12. LORD, LEAD ME INTO A REALM OF PEACE AND PROGRESS IN MY LIFE GENERALLY, IN JESUS NAME.
13. LORD I BELIEVE THAT MY PRAYER IS ANSWERED AND I SHALL CELEBRATE, IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN!!!
I PRAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU DIVINE SPEED TO ACHIEVE
So, you actually believe this prayer of yours is better than the prayer suggested by God Himself, given to all of His followers over 2000 years now? undecided
Does God change His mind regarding His own Law? undecided
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 So this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, we pray that your name will always be kept holy.
10 We pray that your kingdom will come— that what you want will be done here on earth, the same as in heaven.
11 Give us the food we need for today.
12 Forgive our sins, just as we have forgiven those who did wrong to us.
13 Don’t let us be tempted, but save us from the Evil One.’
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
15 But if you don’t forgive others, then your Father in heaven will not forgive the wrongs you do. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15
Does God now answer the prayers of the very hypocrites that He vowed over 2000 that He never will? undecided
Re: Prayer For Fulillment (countering Failure) by apstpaulg(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you actually believe this prayer of yours is better than the prayer suggested by God Himself, given to all of His followers over 2000 years now? undecided
Does God change His mind regarding His own Law? undecided
Does God now answer the prayers of the very hypocrites that He vowed over 2000 that He never will? undecided
Thanks for your perspectives.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Souls For Christ / Short Devotional: The Danger Of False Hope / God Is Great!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.