Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke (1419 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / Ibrahim Obanikoro Domiciliary Account Ban: Why It's Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Kennedyli: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Former governor of Cross Rivers State, Donald Duke say those telling Nigerians not to waste their votes are being stupid.

Donald Duke says it's stupid to vote for someone because you think he will win, even though you know he will be a disaster.

Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PCBWdkCsA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by GamalNasser: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
This Mumu man that sold Jonathan out to support Buhari has mouth to talk

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Tinububalls: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Enough said.
People who think that way are stupid and deserve what they get.

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by alsudan: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
In other words, Atiku will be a disaster, Tinubu would be worse.

The election is Obi’s to lose, Donald Duke has fallen in line.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
look
no wahala smiley wink
Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by kingsways: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
I should vote for a candidate I believe in, someone I know will deliver, even if I'm the only one

8 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Karlovich: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin Donald Duke's address to save urchins before its too late! Say no to agbado and cassava. It will only lead to this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by godoluwa(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Account created about 1hr ago

You made same post 19 times singing the praises of Tinubu

Anybody who believe your childish BATMC is a joke

7 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Hezzyluv: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you plan to vote for Tinubu, "your vote would be waste.

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by ThrownBack: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If you plan to vote for Tinubu, "your vote would be waste.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Hezzyluv: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
kingsways:
I should vote for a candidate I believe in, someone I know will deliver, even if I'm the only one

Even if na only me and you, follow me vote for Peter Obi. God knows I'm not and Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nobody is wasting their votes.... depending on the kind of person's they are voting for!
Eg.... Tinubu|Atiku!

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by kay1one(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omo this one na finishing!! cheesy
Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Sukersoc: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I took your mumblejumble with a pinch of salt at first when I first saw it, but after stumbling on it a couple more times on every thread, it became a joke. I doubt anyone else will see it differently except ofcourse for those who do not want good for nigeria just like you.

And just a little word of advice: it's too long, Find a way to make it shorter. Any body serious enough to read your epistle has an IQ level that will not accept anything less than obi. Your real target on the other hand will be too lazy and dumb to bother reading it.

Thank me later, Mr impostor

5 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Femifasola: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
GamalNasser:
Move on, Jonathan sef has moved on.

On Obi/Datti mandate I stand gidigbam cool

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
No mind them sir
Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.

PDP didn't see all these endorsement coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to chose between PDP and APC.

The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the treat to their hallowed stealings.

Now their only left game plan is to deceive the northerners that Obi is an IPOB project.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement.

Please if you Obidient, kindly ignore of these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever. QED

4 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by SmellyNyash: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Ur a senseless goat
Go and look for something reasonable to do with your miserable and pathetic life. If you continue like this, ur going to run mad

3 Likes

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by jmoore(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
The true meaning of 'wasting of votes'.

The owner of a football club wants to sign in a top striker. He gives the fans an opportunity to be part of it. The fans were asked to vote for two players, one of them is Lionel Messi, the other player is Narthopaleuzoma.

Before you proceed to check on google, Narthopaleuzoma is a fantasy name for a player that has scored 100 own goals in his career.

Back to the topic. 90% of the fans voted in favour of Narthopaleuzoma. At the end, the club owner signed the record own goal scorer.

Between the 90% who voted for Narthopaleuzoma and the 10% who voted for Messi, who really wasted their votes?

Voting for incompetence is the true definition of 'wasting of vote'.
Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Zionmdde: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Even if na only me and you, follow me vote for Peter Obi. God knows I'm not and Igbo.
Count me in, even if it is only 3 persons, we will vote our conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Agbado bots on nairaland. You are not Yoruba. There is nothing like tribe when it comes to BATS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by iSense247: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Rules 1 & 18

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Disaster like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
what do you think? A thief will always talk carelessly.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by iSense247: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44
Always behaving like Tinubu
Your brain can't process anything and that's why you are coping and pasting to derail every thread. Those who hired you to be doing this rubbish suppose to enroll you in school. They are doing you a disservice they can't do to their own children.

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by GamalNasser: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Femifasola:

Move on, Jonathan sef has moved on.

On Obi/Datti mandate I stand gidigbam cool

You are taking this your clowning too far
Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by skywalker240(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Alagbado 1 Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

May your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of nigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by kay1one(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
My brother softly for am o! cheesy

Sukersoc:

I took your mumblejumble with a pinch of salt at first when I first saw it, but after stumbling on it a couple more times on every thread, it became a joke. I doubt anyone else will see it differently except ofcourse for those who do not want good for nigeria just like you.

And just a little word of advice: it's too long, Find a way to make it shorter. Any body serious enough to read your epistle has an IQ level that will not accept anything less than obi. Your real target on the other hand will be too lazy and dumb to bother reading it.

Thank me later, Mr impostor

1 Like

Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by Spicycat(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
GamalNasser:

So you are still on this when even Jonathan himself have move on. undecided

Na wa Ooo
Re: It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke by jmoore(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
You paid an airline 100,000 to take you from Abuja to Port Harcourt.

And the airline lands in Sokoto and says all passenger should leave..

Who wasted their transport money? The passengers.

Is it not foolishness that APC supporters that said 216 naira to a dollar is not okay, Goodluck Jonathan should resign because of insecurity, electricity will be stable if PDP was voted out are among those telling others that voting for Peter Obi is a waste.

APC became a driver of Nigeria since 2015, and things have worsen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Shettima Aided Abduction Of Chibok Girls, Sabotaged GEJ's Effort To Crush BH / Seun Osewa To Spend More Time On Nairaland As Obi's Supporters Take Over Twitter / Tinubu Thugs Should Be Careful Yugoslavia Scenario May Play Out In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.