Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror (2433 Views)

Ronaldo Caged As Bees Sting Hopeless Man United 4-0 / Paul Pogba Admits He Made A "Stupid Mistake" After Conceding Penalty To Arsenal / EPL: Some Chelsea Fans Are Stupid – Sarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by nairalanderr: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
the bookies hate when you win. they are against you.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
I concur with all what the Op wrote...gambling is no good thing...if u know you know.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Samuelojonla123:
I concur with all what the Op wrote...gambling is no good thing...if u know you know.
thank you sir
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
nairalanderr:
the bookies hate when you win. they are against you.
everything is designed to ensure the bookies are the winners
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by swegiedon(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
HardMirror:
DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS MAN. anyone that want to learn affiliate marketing should go to YOUTUBE and learn for free, if you see anyone asking you for money to learn affiliate marketing, run from such people. there is too much free information in this day and age than to be paying money. Search for H-EDUCATE on youtube, he is an Indian guy, he will show you everything you need to know for free.

Hey, Bro.

So, I just checked out this YouTube channel. Thanks a bunch.

By the way, are you an affliate?
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2022
swegiedon:

Hey, Bro.

So, I just checked out this YouTube channel. Thanks a bunch.

By the way, are you an affliate?
I am not into affiliate. but would add it for some products i am launching on amazon soon. so doing it for my own products and not as a marketer myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Patrickker(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
HardMirror:
let me expose this kiddo.

this guy is an hustler that is still looking for people to send N10,000 to him so he would help them in playing virtual betting. this is why he keeps ranting virtual and baby here thinking everybody is jobless like him.

here are screenshots. this guy cannot even play game of 100k and he wants people to believe he is a big boy.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DONT BE LIKE THIS HOPELESS GUYS. THEY ARE PRETENDERS. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. THEY ARE HOPING ONE DAY THEY WILL WIN, BUT THAT DAY WILL NEVER COME. AS A BUSINESS PERSON YOU CAN MAKE GOOD MONEY EVERYDAY, LET FOOLISH KIDS CONTINUE TO GAMBLE.
Thanks for busting this niggar. If you look at the last comment, it is my moniker. He is just venting his frustration.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by lolu2019: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Patrickker:

Thanks for busting this niggar. If you look at the last comment, it is my moniker. He is just venting his frustration.
jobless people. affiliate marketing that the company will later bypass u and take the customers from u after sacking u.two zombies.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by lolu2019: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Patrickker:

I didn't force u modafucker.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Patrickker:

just ignore him.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
lolu2019:
jobless people. affiliate marketing that the company will later bypass u and take the customers from u after sacking u.two zombies.
go to school, you said no. Google Amazon affiliates and stop exposing your foolishness How will they bypass you? Do you think I am talking about marketing that you will be working up and down trying to convince people to buy something? You must still be living in the 18th century.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by lolu2019: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
HardMirror:
go to school, you said no. Google Amazon affiliates and stop exposing your foolishness How will they bypass you? Do you think I am talking about marketing that you will be working up and down trying to convince people to buy something? You must still be living in the 18th century.
ode.and they did not teach u in school to always be specific. Feyingbole grammar school.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Bmaster(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
HardMirror:
Why should you take my advice serious?

I am 34, and I started gambling around 2014 since then I have not only lost over 10 million in total, but I have met many, many people whose beautiful lives were destroyed by gambling.

LET THOSE THAT HAVE EARS TO HEAR LISTEN.

The only people I think should be gambling are HOPELESS people. If you know you are so hopeless, and dumb that you cannot ever see your self succeeding in life then you can go and try gambling to see if you will be lucky.

There are many personal things I cannot tell you guys here on nairaland. Even if i tell you, you would think i am lying, but I hope my message would save some people.

I dont care if gambling has given you millions of naira before, you are only fooling yourself.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY.
If you have money, invest your money into business stop letting people LIE to you that you cannot make money in Nigeria.
I know many businesses that are making Millions of Naira EVERYDAY. IF you dont believe me, go to shomolu, go to mushin, go to Idumota. go to Alaba.

I know guys that were ordinary apprentice just 5 years ago, but today they are making Millions of naira EVERYDAY. Being a businessman is better than being a gambler. The money betting is giving you is chicken change. If you already have a business, focus on that business and leave foolish people to gambling.

If you are a young man or woman and you dont have money, but at least you have an android phone. Go and learn how to make money online. instead of wasting your data watching TikTok videos. go and Learn Affiliate marketing, article writing, Video editing, freelancing generally. You can join the thousands of Youths earning hundreds or thousands of dollars online. you don't have to do yahoo to make it big online. I have friends that have made hundreds of thousands of naira freelancing and from affiliate marketing.

stop being stupid and hopeless.

Those that are the big sharks in gambling are business men. their own business is to fix games and dont decieve yourself, they dont sell games. those caliming they sell fixed games are scammers. the people who are the real game fixers have millions of dollars already to play their games, they dont need your chicken change. leave them to do their own business, you too find business you can face and focus on.

Men like Mayweather that gamble are not your mate, they have information you can never have, they are not gamblers, they arE businessmen fixing games.

THERE ARE NO RICH GAMBLERS. FORBES TOP 1000 RICHEST PEOPLE DOES NOT CONTAIN PEOPLE BETTING ON CHELSEA AND MAN U, IT CONTAINS BUSINESSMEN. STOP GAMBLING.

Bro, gambling have ruined my life and I am not yet UpTo 34yrs.
Please,what are those things you said you can't tell somebody here ?
I need it the more, seriously I am out of person or whatever that means, please tell me through my mail.i will appreciate the more.
Fore instance,only today I have spent already #6000 and the day is not over yet ooo

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Abokiherbal: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have a friend who is 35 years. Gambling ruined his life badly. He lost 7 million naira of customer's money to bet9ja. He was a sales manager of a top manufacturing company. He was sacked, jailed, his properties were all sold to pay some of the debt. Now he is working as a security guard on 42k salary to survive. No wife and no kids. Betting is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by LilPeezy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
HardMirror:
my advice is not for goats like you.
Guy u r a virtual addict.... People wey dey play normal slip ticket nor dey cry lyk u....only virtual players can cry lyk u, very useless set of people....and lastly people who buy fixed games thinking say na dier papa won go play d game for dem, Buying of fake fixed games mostly correct scores can broke u cos u buy with money and play with big amount of money..... People who predict games and play normal tickets will never spend and gamble lyk a fool lyk u....So nor cari ur carelessness and foolishness come advise anybody here.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by tobore4u(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abokiherbal:
I have a friend who is 35 years. Gambling ruined his life badly. He lost 7 million naira of customer's money to bet9ja. He was a sales manager of a top manufacturing company. He was sacked, jailed, his properties were all sold to pay some of the debt. Now he is working as a security guard on 42k salary to survive. No wife and no kids. Betting is dangerous.
shocked
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Bergavis: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Me that just turned 100 naira to 1470 naira tennis rollover and u say betting no good
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by obaaderemi: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bmaster:
I need it the more, seriously I am out of person or whatever that means, please tell me through my mail.i will appreciate the more.
Fore instance,only today I have spent already #6000 and the day is not over yet ooo
You are addicted. You seriously need to slow down. Start by deleting betting sites on your phone. Then stop playing virtual. It can ruin your health and finances. I've seen its effects on people. Control your betting by playing not more than#200 per booking. But the best thing is to make a conscious effort to stop.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by obaaderemi: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bergavis:
Me that just turned 100 naira to 1470 naira tennis rollover and u say betting no good
I usually pay my TV subscription with betting proceeds. But I hardly go beyond#200 booking at a time.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Bmaster:
there is nothing to tell you than, if you currently job is not satisfactory, then change it. also, stop being friends with gamblers. Be success driven. see gambling s a venture for foolish people and not for intelligent people. there is no money gambling can give you that you cannot make yourself if you are smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Bergavis:
my advice is not for everybody. some people are so hopeless they can never see 1 million in their life, they are just too daft and cannot think, so they think gambling is a way for them. but for the smart people out there that know that their brains are worth billions, that knows that they can build a business and become multi-millionaires in the nearest future. Those are the people i opened this thread for. so that they can focus on their business and not gambling.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2022
obaaderemi:
I usually pay my TV subscription with betting proceeds. But I hardly go beyond#200 booking at a time.
honestly, i don't care what betting has done for you. I opened a thread before this one, I have seen big men ruined because of gambling. and I have seen smart young guys become stupidly rich working hard and working smart, focused on their business and not distracted by gambling. Leave gambling for stupid people, you dont need it AT ALL
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
tobore4u:
shocked
baba, you dont know what is going on sha. go to ladipo market and hear stories of gamblers. People have wasted their whole life. Squandered unthinkable millions betting. I just laugh at people talking trash here. They are obviously small boys (me sef i be small boy sha).

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Abokiherbal:
normal thing. Gambling is for stupid people. that does not mean they are not intelligent, but you can be intelligent and stupid.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Martinez39s(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
HardMirror, long time? Hope you are still maintaining your resolve to shun betting/gambling. Hope you are good?

I was just checking up on you.

=====
As for the topic, I will add by saying that hope is a drug, especially for desperate and hopeless people and greedy folks. People should stay away from any form of sports betting and lottery. This common sense. I wish I can say more.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
HardMirror, long time? Hope you are still maintaining your resolve to shun betting/gambling. Hope you are good?

I was just checking up on you.

=====
As for the topic, I will add by saying that hope is a drug, especially for desperate and hopeless people and greedy folks. People should stay away from any form of sports betting and lottery. This common sense. I wish I can say more.
gambling for where? gambling can never give me what i am enjoying now. salaries I pay per month alone now is more than the highest i ever won then. (my highest winning was 600k).

As i said in the last thread about gambling it is a distraction from a man's true potential.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by Martinez39s(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
HardMirror:
gambling for where? gambling can never give me what i am enjoying now. salaries I pay per month alone now is more than the highest i ever won then. (my highest winning was 600k).

As i said in the last thread about gambling it is a distraction from a man's true potential.
I am happy for you. Keep winning.

Remember I once said, way back, that you are the nairalander whose threads I look forward to reading the most? Good to see that you are free. Good night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by virginboy1(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2022
HardMirror:
Why should you take my advice serious?

I am 34, and I started gambling around 2014 since then I have not only lost over 10 million in total, but I have met many, many people whose beautiful lives were destroyed by gambling.

LET THOSE THAT HAVE EARS TO HEAR LISTEN.

The only people I think should be gambling are HOPELESS people. If you know you are so hopeless, and dumb that you cannot ever see your self succeeding in life then you can go and try gambling to see if you will be lucky.

There are many personal things I cannot tell you guys here on nairaland. Even if i tell you, you would think i am lying, but I hope my message would save some people.

I dont care if gambling has given you millions of naira before, you are only fooling yourself.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY.
If you have money, invest your money into business stop letting people LIE to you that you cannot make money in Nigeria.
I know many businesses that are making Millions of Naira EVERYDAY. IF you dont believe me, go to shomolu, go to mushin, go to Idumota. go to Alaba.

I know guys that were ordinary apprentice just 5 years ago, but today they are making Millions of naira EVERYDAY. Being a businessman is better than being a gambler. The money betting is giving you is chicken change. If you already have a business, focus on that business and leave foolish people to gambling.

If you are a young man or woman and you dont have money, but at least you have an android phone. Go and learn how to make money online. instead of wasting your data watching TikTok videos. go and Learn Affiliate marketing, article writing, Video editing, freelancing generally. You can join the thousands of Youths earning hundreds or thousands of dollars online. you don't have to do yahoo to make it big online. I have friends that have made hundreds of thousands of naira freelancing and from affiliate marketing.

stop being stupid and hopeless.

Those that are the big sharks in gambling are business men. their own business is to fix games and dont decieve yourself, they dont sell games. those caliming they sell fixed games are scammers. the people who are the real game fixers have millions of dollars already to play their games, they dont need your chicken change. leave them to do their own business, you too find business you can face and focus on.

Men like Mayweather that gamble are not your mate, they have information you can never have, they are not gamblers, they arE businessmen fixing games.

THERE ARE NO RICH GAMBLERS. FORBES TOP 1000 RICHEST PEOPLE DOES NOT CONTAIN PEOPLE BETTING ON CHELSEA AND MAN U, IT CONTAINS BUSINESSMEN. STOP GAMBLING.

This one touched my soul.... cry

Words of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by virginboy1(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
HardMirror:
honestly, i don't care what betting has done for you. I opened a thread before this one, I have seen big men ruined because of gambling. and I have seen smart young guys become stupidly rich working hard and working smart, focused on their business and not distracted by gambling. Leave gambling for stupid people, you dont need it AT ALL

Hard mirror...I play bets.

But you are on point.
This message is Indeed insightful.
Re: Leave Gambling To STUPID Or HOPELESS People -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
virginboy1:

Hard mirror...I play bets.

But you are on point.
This message is Indeed insightful.

i stopped gambling since june. If i tell you how much i make per month now you would think i am sweet talking. I will just say i make more money than the salary of 5 professors combined. My life has become better i am now focused on becoming my best self.
I laugh at people on this thread thinking they are making money from bets. Bunch of idiots if only they knew how better their lives would be once they stop gambling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hull City Ryan Mason May Have To Quit Football After Collision With Gary Cahill / See how Messi and C. Ronaldo left Russia.(pic) / Watch The UEFA Europa League Exclusively On Startimes With Just N1300/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.