Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Become An Amazon KDP Expert Publisher - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become An Amazon KDP Expert Publisher (172 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / How To Become A Publisher On Opera News Hub And Earn Up To 80K In A Month. / Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Amazon KDP Expert Publisher by GideonOludayomi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
I am sure you must have come across several posts on this topic and like myself, it is possible you have fallen victim of several scams yet without any competence at doing it yourself. Eh yah, I can relate with your ordeal

Now, my mission is not to help you make money on Amazon KDP but to show you very easy ways to publish your materials by yourself and design your book covers (either paperback or hardcover) all by yourself. You can do all these at no xtra cost at all. I will show you how to register and get your book(s) uploaded successfully at one single attempt without rejection. I will also share with you potential niches that could bear you quick results and guess what, you don't need any skills to be able to do this. In fact, you will learn the necessary skills to do this via this training.

Do not be decieved, Amazon KDP, is best categorized as a passive income asset. And I personally recommend that everyone, especially those with the ability to write, should have a product on it. Because, once you do, it is there for life and can earn you income anytime. Howbeit, that is not to excuse the fact that if you are more intentional, you could get tremendous results.

I am not doing this for free. For those interested, you will pay a paltry sum of just 1000 naira. The simple reason why you have to pay is because I will be expending resources too to teach you these things and as you may have seen, my name is not charity. I am relying on your support to do this. And meanwhile, it wouldn't be a bad idea to sip coke and eat pie while doing that too, abi e too much?

There are no deep mysteries about Amazon KDP, there are only hidden knowledge to be shared. Publishing on Amazon isn't just a potential money spinner but also a profile booster for those who know what that means. Don't be left out.

To be part, just search 'DIY Amazon KDP' on telegram and join for further info.

One love.

(1) (Reply)

20% Discount Is Going On Now. On All My Roofing Work And Roofing Sheet Installa / Get 5 To 10 Ustd (tron ) Daily On Mathwallet App / How To Get The Airdrop Of Ethereum’s New Fork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.