Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album (2587 Views)

empty / Sponsor For Music Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2006
Am In Need Of A Promoter On My Coming Album

I am Alfa Rahman, a muslim and new member.

I will be happy if anybody can link me to an Islamic music producer. I am in need of a promoter and also a sponsor within Nigeria or abroad. I just finished my N.D in Mass Communication at Federal Polytechnic, Offa, but am a talented Islamic musician,

If you have a person to finance me please mail me or call 08059771703. May God be with you too as you do so. Amin.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2006
hello all members of naira land am a new member,is any body there that can adviced me on what to do,am a talent islamic muscian but am lacking of promoters and sponsorers.i just finished my n.d in mass comm last year,am also a graduate person in reading quran.infact i dont know what to do,plz advised me.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by tejuoso1(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2006
Alfa i'll be sincere with you, you have bring this issue to a good place but not the best, what you have to do is check for music production address on a casette cover, go there and they'll link you up with promoters but it might be on contract.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2006
salam aleykun,plz i need a link to any of promoters, producers,and marketers sites in nigeria or abroad,plz if u have any plz give me.thanks.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by charlisco(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2006
I have come across one, but all the text in the website are arabic
I will get in touch with you later.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2006
hello am releasing an album very soon for senator ibikunle amosun,he is going to contest for governoship in ogun state for 2007.the man is a man of trust,man of competence,man of integrety.long live senator.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by rikkyjen(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hei,alfa or what do you call yourself,have been seeing your post concerning music.Whats your motive??Allah religious singer or Praise-singer.All you people who sing for Politicians are bloody Sycophants who need to be harangued and flushed out from our society.You are the people who will never make nigeria develop.Why on hell do you want to use your gospel platform to campaign politics.If i was to help you as you requested,i would have withdrawn because of your latest wish to be the entertainment coordinator of Ibikunle Amosun, Infantile Nonsense.Mr praise-singer,you better be careful.People like you are are not interested in gospel songs but you are interested in the spoils of politics angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alheri(f): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2006
rikkyjen, calm down already. LOL, anyway, I dont think he can be classified as a gospel musician cause hes music isnt christian and gospel is a word of christian origin.
anyway alfa, I think you might spoil your chances of been an Islamic/Muslim musician if you sing for this guy. If anything bad comes up about him, your own intergrity will be put on the line also.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2006
hello am rahman by name i sing islamic music plz i need can pindown promote islami music if he cant i need a person that get me what to do again.thanks
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2006
hello am rahman by name i sing islamic music plz i need can pindown promote islamic music if he cant plz i need a person to connect me with some one else too.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by alfa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
i made a mistake i mean pindown.
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by socool1(f): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2006
ahhahahaha , a islam song?? hahahahahahahahaahah, wonders shall never end ooooo, hahahahahaha
Re: Islamic Musician Needs Producer, Promoter, And Sponsor For New Album by horlakunmy7: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls. I am in need of promoter for my new album 07039519839..or 320D696D

(1) (Reply)

9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? / VIDEO: Wizkid – Oluwa Lo Ni (drum Version) / Download Latest Music Joe El – Hold On Ft. 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.