Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said (263 Views)

4 Hurdles Zamafara Governor-Elect Dauda Lawal Scaled To Unseat Matawalle / Buhari Honours Tobi Amusan With OON Award (Video, Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by Discovery4today: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zY-VOyT5Y

Nigeria’s Tobi Amusan has won the gold medal in the women’s 100m hurdles at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

The world champion successfully defended her title at the Alexander Stadium on Sunday in the women’s 100m hurdles final.

Amusan was able to run a Games record of 12.30s, setting other records as well, and becoming the first world champion to win gold and the first Nigerian athlete to do the same.

Amusan was one of the favourites to get the gold at the tournament following her impressive showing at the World Athletics Championships in Oregon, the United States, which saw her break multiple records to win Nigeria’s first gold at the World Championships.

Having done it on another continent, Amusan made sure to replicate that fine display in Europe, proving that it was no fluke and that it was indeed her time.

The 25-year-old ran a blistering 12.30secs to claim the gold and also set a new Games Record in Birmingham.

“Honestly, I believe in my abilities but I was not expecting a world record at these championships.
The Nigerian and world 100m hurdles champion and record breaker posted on her social media handle that's it's her time and turn
She wrote below
"It is my TIME and my TURN!!!

I’m glad to have defended my Commonwealth Games title with Two Games Record in the process.

Never give up on yourself. Just stay focused on the Lord, on your craft and He will never fail you.

I’m a testimony of His greatness". ����❤️ #WorldRecordHolder #CWGChampion #100mhurdles #Adidas #TeamShanko

Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
All eyes on you.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by Softmirror: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin

"IT'S MY TIME AND MY TURN".....why should she say such? grin....Why should she be this self-centred chasing her dreams. She is being over ambitious lol.

Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by backtovillage: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yoruba lo kan

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by lwisee: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bravo
Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

"IT'S MY TIME AND MY TURN".....why should she say such? grin....Why should she be this self-centred chasing her dreams this is being over ambitious lol.
Tinubu lokan lati ba orile ede Nigeria ję si, sugbon ko ni de bę
Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by thorpido(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's her time indeed.
Re: Video: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Gold, It's my time and turn she said by Softmirror: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu lokan lati ba orile ede Nigeria ję si, sugbon ko ni de bę

(1) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Praises Peter Obi, Slams His Supporters / Osun Election: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal / Cyclist Put Yet To Be Commissioned Flyover In Port Harcourt Under Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.