Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) (49666 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Beauty Fights Groovy For Dancing With Chomzy (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Beauty Strips Phyna For Going Close To Groovy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by ZooOga: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Demurray:
it's used as a form of distraction . To distract the youths for current economic woes

You may want to rethink that idea mate. wink

Big Brother Naija Season 7

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
ZooOga:

The devil was kicked out of heaven to get his own worshipers here on Earth. Pls take it up with God the next time you talk to him. wink

A rebellious son will be throw out of his father's house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Guyman01: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
No body dey reason this show this year lol
Even to subscribe DStv no easy for a lot of people due to the poor economy
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Farid24224(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
leosahm:

you need a strong english teacher.

It's English, not "english"

It's a Proper verb!! undecided

You should start every sentence with a capital letter too..
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by lusid: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Samskid310:
He suck your breast you suck his dick
What's the fuzz about? Women should'nt think they are doing any man a favour by been intimate with them
she's begging me to come back because she swallowed my cum.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by lusid: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Demurray:
To unlock some lady toto, e no take time at all, as in yesterday I went party , on lady dey toast me say we fit leave the party for somewhere to pass the night for just 3k, she no hide am are all na in front of everybody sitting round the same table . Lady and sex na 5&6 walahi
you for increase the price

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by achillesfoot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Starz825:
He has touched my vagina
He has sucked my breast....

Chai...
Mummy GO was right after all.....

Now under age children are on holidays watching this shit....
And you say make Dem no corrupt....

How can I keep liking your comment over and over again?
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Guyman01:

Even to subscribe DStv no easy for a lot of people due to the poor economy

Lol nobe lie sha
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
You're very right. I no even know their names nor face, unlike previous seasons.
We have better issues at hand
VladimirPutiin:
No body dey reason this show this year lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Sleeknigga: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
funkyshade:
Such a disgrace to my kind. Thank God I'm grooming my daughter to be a football lover.
when she reach the age,the media will groom her differently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
CondemnBattery:
You're very right. I no even know their names nor face, unlike previous seasons.
We have better issues at hand

I’m so happy hearing this... and the other time the clown called Reno was saying it will distract the youths lol
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by roseIyn(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
lendahand:
This show sef

Very shameful of this beautiful girls being used so cheaply on national TV, no limits?

Ladies are just so cheap nowadays like never before and this is the day to day reality even in Nigeria

BBN is a microcosm of the daily lives of most youths worldwide

I weep for this pressing phone-yahoo-socks in slippers wearing generation
socks in slippers grin
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by destinytreasure(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
socialjustice93:
this beauty is just overdoing things in that house.. how she managed to become Miss Nigeria is what I don't understand angry
You want know how, Come closer make I tell you, "shhhhhhh! Na open and close''

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Na so her sugar daddies and the pageant organizers lobby the organizers to comot her from the show. She soiled the position’s reputation in the mud. Kai, a whole Miss Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Igbafe4real(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Draslo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Starz825:
He has touched my vagina
He has sucked my breast....

Chai...
Mummy GO was right after all.....

Now under age children are on holidays watching this shit....
And you say make Dem no corrupt....

And selfish parents and guardians don't care because they want yo watch it too.

ASUU dey strike. BBN dey teach all the little kids, teenagers and youth that true, true for Nigeria, school na scam. We're not even trying scientifically. We just have exported brains we love to tag Nigerian when they become a national or global sensation. I hate that bloggers are pushing these news down everyone's throats. It's saddening and is unethical. I can't imagine what the future holds for Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 200 years

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rubbish very loose girl how can she fall completely for a total stranger within few days of meeting? She is a total disgrace to nigeria's beauty queens.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Emmanuelellah: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Felt your wetness? Are you guys married couples?
Nonsense! #BannedBBNaija. Now!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Emmanuelellah: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
How??
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Emmanuelellah: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pls #bannedbbnaija now
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Carot: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
socks in slippers grin
come let me suck your vagina till you cum.
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by roseIyn(f): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Carot:
come let me suck your vagina till you cum.
wow i love it when my cIitoris is being sucked.
Send a PM to my main moniker cos the mail attached to this account is inactive.
my main moniker is Biglittlelois.
we'll talk from there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by ufotunang: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Demurray:
it's used as a form of distraction . To distract the youths for current economic woes
...ok youths should not be distracted and let the youths be obi-dient
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Lordedifice1: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is why I don't like this show
Vagina and preeq is flying up an dan here
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by naikeboy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lie Muhammad and Buhari no go band this clueless show of immorality... For glorifying immorality... Like them sanction BBC and and co for glorifying bandits...
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by SunnyDS(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okkk
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by friendl: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
9ja babes ,....it is GOD that will save guys
Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:
Under 2 weeks, the guy don feel your wetness.

Walahi, this girl towtow na swipe to unlock.

Bad mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Now we know how she clinched the Miss Nigeria crown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Beauty Reveals Her Sexual Encounters With Groovy (Video) by Starzo: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
wow i love it when my cIitoris is being sucked.
Send a PM to my main moniker cos the mail attached to this account is inactive.
my main moniker is Biglittlelois.
we'll talk from there.
Holy ghost fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.