Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React (490 Views)

Devs How Are You Guys Making Money??? / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Backend Devs How Do You Advertise Your Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by TastyFriedPussy: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
I was watching a video on YouTube about react JS and along the line, the guy was like.

now, we can all agree to hate CSS, but react will make you hate it even more, when you try to style something on your own grin

How true is this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by Babtunz: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
I don't get. The CSS you write for normal websites is almost practically the same you write in React although the syntax may be different in methods like CSS-in-JS or preprocessors like Sass.
Re: Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's same thing.

You and the tutorial guy just don't know react or css.

2 Likes

Re: Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where is the post?
I mean the question?
The content?
What are you talking about?
Why is it funny to you?

1 Like

Re: Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by Fourpockets: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I was watching a video on YouTube about react JS and along the line, the guy was like.

now, we can all agree to hate CSS, but react will make you hate it even more, when you try to style something on your own grin

How true is this? grin

I disagree, CSS is actually perfect with react. If you've built a page with almost 1000 lines of CSS code, you'd understand
Re: Devs, How True Is This Funny Comment I Heard About CSS And React by jbreezy: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Fourpockets:

I disagree, CSS is actually perfect with react. If you've built a page with almost 1000 lines of CSS code, you'd understand
But op is saying react will make you hate css more.

(1) (Reply)

Remita Api Integration With Django / / Free Training In Graphic Design In This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.