Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome (483 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome by AriseNews: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Watch the ultra rich lifestyle of world third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome. See his numerous cars, jets, houses, and net worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF6Sw0uXTKs

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome by Aaronsrod: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
AriseNews:
Watch the ultra rich lifestyle of world third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome. See his numerous cars, jets, houses, and net worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF6Sw0uXTKs

I love my Pastor Chris!

The god of riches is the god of the richest!

All power and glory forever to our Men of God!
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aaronsrod:
I love my Pastor Chris!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of World Third Richest Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome by xproducer: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aaronsrod:

I love my Pastor Chris!

++++++++

Are you serious? Power and glory belong to GOD alone!

"For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away." - Job 32:22

"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen." - Revelation 7:9-12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Will Happen To You If You Put Your Mouth In A Woman's Private Part - E / How The Arabs Convert Africans To Islam Build Big Mosques For Them, And Ban Them / I Regret Ever Leaving My Church Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.