Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. (22728 Views)

Man Utd Move Closer To Appointing Ajax's Ten Hag As New Manager / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...dem finish 2nd with their "fundamental problem" before Ronaldo carry him wahala come. cheesy

Bros, the matter no tire you? With their "fundamental problem", they finished 2nd. With almighty Ronaldo, they finished 6th. Na small remain, Dem for finish 7th
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by Judolisco(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Pessi fan... Even if he plays Europa, he's still the greatest
greatest to do what?
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by BlaqFaze: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

Is it that u dint read to the end?? Dint u see the reason they finished second?? Ok....lets also blame Pedro for chelsea's down fall after they won the league in 2015 ...they bought Pedro and they finished 10th the following year...ok , let's also blame Griezmann for Atletico dropping to 4th from 1st the previous season...its because they signed him that they dropped to 4th... ok , what of leicester, it was after they signed Slimani after they won the league that made them finish 6th , the following season... ok what of Liverpool... they won the league in 2020 but finished 3rd the folloseason because they signed jota , he is the reason that they messed up...

Ronaldo joined juve after they won the league and he won back to back league titles with Juventus and they signed morata and they finished 4th... u guys dint blame morata, instead still blamed Ronaldo that was top scorer for 3 straight seasons... he left and juve are still struggling despite hiring Allegri... most of u guys practice Witchcraft without knowing it....anyone that gives these flimsy excuses have nothing but hatred and Witchcraft in them
lol... nor go kill yourself for Ronaldo matter o

Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by BlaqFaze: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Bros, the matter no tire you? With their "fundamental problem", they finished 2nd. With almighty Ronaldo, they finished 6th. Na small remain, Dem for finish 7th
That guy dey in severe pains...see epistle wey e dey write cheesy
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by Gangster1ms: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Judolisco:
greatest to do what?
Jamb question
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
sprints1:
what I saw yesterday is all failure in red nothing positive to draw out from the game. Those boys can't play his system, building ball from the back with players like Maguire de gea and dalot including shaw. Only Man city and Liverpool does that succesfully and he took them years before their team could master it. Winning a game in EPL is difficult you have to labour to win. Why not play an easy approach to football like conte and howe of Newcastle is doing.
you just said it take dem years before dey can do dat, then how many years has Ten Hag do at United angry my friend stop ranting shit, come out and tell us u didn't like the coach simple, I will advise you to take sentiment away from ur football life, am not a United Fan but am just being realistic here, you guys have to give dis man time to implement his style of pray for God sake.
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by sprints1: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
AuwalYusuf812:
you just said it take dem years before dey can do dat, then how many years has Ten Hag do at United angry my friend stop ranting shit, come out and tell us u didn't like the coach simple, I will advise you to take sentiment away from ur football life, am not a United Fan but am just being realistic here, you guys have to give dis man time to implement his style of pray for God sake.
implement what style of play. All am saying is keep things simple at first then introduce your style of play. You talking as if you are just watching football, he doesn't even know who he wants to buy imagine scouting for rabiot and arnautovic. Brother I have been in football for years and I know what am talking about. Ten hag doesn't look capable I said this about Moyes,Van gaal and mourinho even solksjaer the only person I defended was Ralf rangnick before I understood what he wanted to do but they didn't allow him to work because he was given a short time they allow his system to materialize they didn't allow him to sign players. I have been watching football for over 3 decades and an avid supporter of man united
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
sprints1:
implement what style of play. All am saying is keep things simple at first then introduce your style of play. You talking as if you are just watching football, he doesn't even know who he wants to buy imagine scouting for rabiot and arnautovic. Brother I have been in football for years and I know what am talking about. Ten hag doesn't look capable I said this about Moyes,Van gaal and mourinho even solksjaer the only person I defended was Ralf rangnick before I understood what he wanted to do but they didn't allow him to work because he was given a short time they allow his system to materialize they didn't allow him to sign players. I have been watching football for over 3 decades and an avid supporter of man united
Weldon coach. Kuku go and coach the team.
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by Samylekey(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Naija4love:
let me help you with meme of it i just create

Mad o

Comrade, your head dey there grin
Re: Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. by ccontent: 3:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations on your new position!

Aston Villa Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd September 2022 / Arsenal Vs Napoli: Europa League Quarter Finals (2 - 0) On 11th April 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 2) On 30th April 2024