Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB (1392 Views)

NLC, TUC to Nigerians: Stock food at home, it will be total and indefinite / Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Akwaibom State is Biafra, There will total lockdown against any mega rally in September 2022 as we continue the awareness for no election in Biafraland. We were told that there is a planned 1million match on 3rd of September. This date if it true, we will sit at home in Biafra.

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1556232746179108864
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by jimmyvic(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey na by force to join nii?

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by PlayerMeji: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi-rodents right now! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by juman(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob and their madness. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
jimmyvic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey na by force to join nii?
south south and southeast are Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by LordMangekyo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
south south and southeast are Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Which south south?. Ekpa must be demented.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by muykem: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOB and ESN should use every power in their disposal to prevent election in the south east.
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
muykem:
IPOB and ESN should use every power in their disposal to prevent election in the south east.
no election without referendum

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by beelon1020(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Can you imagine? Is this what they want to do to Nigeria at large?.. Obistingy the second Agenda of the ipob
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Ozinlex: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Joker!!!@Simonekpa or whatever ur name is. I am an Akwaibomites and 100% Obidient to my marrow, nothing is stopping the 1million man match for the Obidatti2023 movement here in AkwaIbom

If you are been sponsored by either of APC or PDP...go tell them we don't take this one is bigger than you and them!

This movement is bigger than you,bigger than Biafra and bigger even than Peter Obi as a person...so get the fuc.k off

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
You're not ashamed. that's why Tinubu is losing support every day. What you think of is evil and you want Tinubu to succeed. Just imagine how this thread alone will demarket Tinubu your paymaster. Get brain abeg. Are you saying people don't IPOB and miscreant like you? Tinubu in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Walllee: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
This Organization called IPOB are truelly and unrepentant Idiots,I swear.
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Obidient4life3: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1556232746179108864
Almajiri, there will be no lockdown in South East. Not to talk of Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Obidient4life3: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ozinlex:
Joker!!!@Simonekpa or whatever ur name is. I am an Akwaibomites and 100% Obidient to my marrow, nothing is stopping the 1million man match for the Obidatti2023 movement here in AkwaIbom

If you are been sponsored by either of APC or PDP...go tell them we don't take this one is bigger than you and them!

This movement is bigger than you,bigger than Biafra and bigger even than Peter Obi as a person...so get the fuc.k off

Don't mind the idiot. He is working for politicians, that's why he is involved in unnecessary blood shade in order to give politicians more credibility and IPOB a bad name.
The original IPOB handlers booted him out when they discovered he is a government agent and since then he has not been happy.
Let him come and stop the 1 million man match.
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Almajiri, there will be no lockdown in South East. Not to talk of Akwa Ibom.
defy my directives tomorrow and see yourself

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Obidient4life3: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
defy my directives tomorrow and see yourself

Mazi Simon Ekpa

I have told you that you will be killed before 2023 election. Write your will now that you still breath. That's if you have anything to will. I heard you married one grandma for green card

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I have told you that you will be killed before 2023 election. Write your will now that you still breath. That's if you have anything to will. I heard you married one grandma for green card
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Obidient4life3: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

You will die, take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Owontime: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
God punish IPOB people, we dare you to try nonsense in Akwa Ibom.
Ndisime ndito uneghe.

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by rolams(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Akwa what! You must be joking!!
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
rolams:
Akwa what! You must be joking!!
south south is Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Prettygirl200(f): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
There shall be no lockdown in the southeast or in akwa ibom neither is the south a Biafra land. I am from the south and am strongly obedient. We move!!!
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by rolams(m): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
south south is Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Oshogbo weed is bad! Pls, stop it.
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by beelon1020(m): 1:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Can you imagine this ipob man?... this are where Obistingy should first exercise his influence to stop this beasts... his watching all this happening under his nose... and he is turning blind eyes?... not even publication to condemn this evil act?... I’m sure Obi is path of ipob agenda....
Re: Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2022
beelon1020:
Can you imagine this ipob man?... this are where Obistingy should first exercise his influence to stop this beasts... his watching all this happening under his nose... and he is turning blind eyes?... not even publication to condemn this evil act?... I’m sure Obi is path of ipob agenda....
Peter Peter Obi is a good for nothing man

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nasir El-rufai hate Tinubu so much? / 'shut Up Your Mouth' - Tinubu Tells Those Seeking Change Of Govt In 2023 / I Will Dialogue With Ipob - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.