Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors (856 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by LifestyleTonite: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
This thread is for supporters of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and that of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, to showcase the legacy of the politicians who were former governors.

This should be in photos, videos and links to credible platforms.

Also, to prove how durable the legacies are and whether their successors saw them worthy of continuity, current photos of what they look like should be shared.

Decorum should be maintained.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by PlayerMeji: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by ThrownBack: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Madmohamed1: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

This thread is for supporters of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and that of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, to showcase the legacy of the politicians who were former governors.

This should be in photos, videos and links to credible platforms.

Also, to prove how durable the legacies are and whether their successors saw them worthy of continuity, current photos of what they look like should be shared.

Decorum should be maintained.
you will firs Compre the allocation from Abuja all the big companies like MTN pay thire taxes in Lagos if my containers come in I will pay my taxes in Lagos and the container is heading to Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by paramakina202: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
All Tinubu have is legacy of lies and deceit.An anonymous person can't rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Totilopussylick(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
paramakina202:
All Tinubu have is legacy of lies and deceit.An anonymous person can't rule Nigeria.

Last time I checked.

Tinubu legacy was invention of hard drugs for cassava agbado urchins in Lagos state tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by paramakina202: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Last time I checked.

Tinubu legacy was invention of hard drugs for cassava agbado urchins in Lagos state tongue

I fagat thaside of his legacy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by SmellyNyash: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin Mumu Obi is a goal

No propaganda can stop this movement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Jagabanofafrica: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu is the man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by LifestyleTonite: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Madmohamed1:
you will firs Compre the allocation from Abuja all the big companies like MTN pay thire taxes in Lagos if my containers come in I will pay my taxes in Lagos and the container is heading to Onitsha

It doesn't matter. Do you know why? Let me explain. But before I start, I want you to know that I don't care about both politicians.

Now, it doesn't matter if Lagos gets enough allocation from FG and taxes from big companies. What matters is how the tax was spent. No matter how little you want to claim Anambra was making, they ought to be something little Obi put on the ground. Claiming his allocation was little is the same excuse that man in the Jesus' parable gave for not doing anything with the talent he was given because it was little.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Vulturereloaded: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Any legacy project that cannot treat your health is a waste.

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by UrPapa: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Madmohamed1:
Is it lagos state government you’re paying to for ur containers or FG
Cuz u won dey form developer now as per say na ur container money Lagos state government dey spend since all diz days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by UrPapa: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
paramakina202:
If Peter Obi’s tenure is that good, you would have stayed in anambra and talk about Peter’s legacy instead of Lagos and knowing Tinubu’s incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by GoodLife4live: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Madmohamed1:

Nyamiri don start with excuses ... I thought Peter turned anambra to Dubai ? Anufia ipobian.. decieving nigerians youths because of ibo presidency.... Why una be like that from that end... Lie lie lie all d time .
. Fake fake life naa nyamiris gey am

Show us pictures and video documentary of what Peter did n anambra or you keep shut forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by kettykin: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Satan will never rule this country
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by citygarden(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
I believe the op ask a simple question but the ipod results it to insult instead of bringing facts about their candidate. But if it propaganda they are experts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by ivolt: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

It doesn't matter. Do you know why? Let me explain. But before I start, I want you to know that I don't care about both politicians.

Now, it doesn't matter if Lagos gets enough allocation from FG and taxes from big companies. What matters is how the tax was spent. No matter how little you want to claim Anambra was making, they ought to be something little Obi put on the ground. Claiming his allocation was little is the same excuse that man in the Jesus' parable gave for not doing anything with the talent he was given because it was little.
Financial power actually matters.
It is just like comparing a well todo man's mansions with a civil servant face me I face you.
Such comparison makes no sense.

Neither Tinubu nor Obi has any "legacy" project(the ones that can dazzle you) within their 8 years of administration.
So expect the thread to be very dry.

I personally don't consider "legacy" project as important unless they are revenue generating
or lowers the cost of governance.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Mcaccess(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
I think the little resources Anambra got during Obi's tenure wasn't managed well.Management of resources in a state is not by saving.He might have used the money to provide legacy infrastructures in Anambra state, entering into PPP projects in the state and don't let us forget how he stiffled democracy in the state because no elected local government officials for 7 years plus during his tenure. Anambra is begging for infrastructures.What Nigeria needs now is a good administrator and not a good businessman.
ivolt:

Financial power actually matters.
It is just like comparing a well todo man's mansions with a civil servant face me I face you.
Such comparison makes no sense.

Neither Tinubu nor Obi has any "legacy" project(the ones that can dazzle you) within their 8 years of administration.
So expect the thread to be very dry.

I personally don't consider "legacy" project as important unless they are revenue generating
or lowers the cost of governance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by ivolt: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mcaccess:
I think the little resources Anambra got during Obi's tenure wasn't managed well.Management of resources in a state is not by saving.He might have used the money to provide legacy infrastructures in Anambra state, entering into PPP projects in the state and don't let us forget how he stiffled democracy in the state because no elected local government officials for 7 years plus during his tenure.

I consider anyone asking about "legacy" project as being ignorant of government.
Projects are not the primary functions of governor or president. It is unfortunate
that the citizens are not so enlightened to realize this truth.

To have a fruitful discussion of resource on any particular administration, you need real figure
of revenue and how they were spent not "I think" or "some people said". Without the numbers, your words
carry zero weight.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Mcaccess(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okay
ivolt:

I consider anyone asking about "legacy" project as being ignorant of government.
Projects are not the primary functions of governor or president. It is unfortunate
that the citizens are not so enlightened to realize this truth.

To have a fruitful discussion of resource on any particular administration, you need real figure
of revenue and how they were spent not "I think" or "some people said". Without the numbers, your words
carry zero weight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by paramakina202: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
UrPapa:

If Peter Obi’s tenure is that good, you would have stayed in anambra and talk about Peter’s legacy instead of Lagos and knowing Tinubu’s incompetence

Who told you I live in Lagos?
Btw,Lagos state was federal capital way before Tinubu became governor and Igbo people has been living in Lagos before he was born and will continue to live in Lagos forever after Tinubu has been forgotten.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by UrPapa: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
paramakina202:

Who told you I live in Lagos?
Btw,Lagos state was federal capital way before Tinubu became governor and Igbo people has been living in Lagos before he was born and will continue to live in Lagos forever after Tinubu has been forgotten.
ohh. U don’t live in Lagos but u know about Lagos while Tinubu was governor
And why will igbos want to continue living in an overrated and glorified slum Like Lagos
Lagos that’s d only state with floods, bad roads, bad governors, street urchins,... when anambra is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by paramakina202: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
UrPapa:
ohh. U don’t live in Lagos but u know about Lagos while Tinubu was governor
And why will igbos want to continue living in an overrated and glorified slum Like Lagos
Lagos that’s d only state with floods, bad roads, bad governors, street urchins,... when anambra is there

It is matter of choice we live where ever we choose to live.We live in the north,west,south and of course in the east not just in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.
Jeezzzz the man unirates on his pants?? Blood Jesus is this stupid person's are saying we should vote for? God forbid
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by Prettygirl200(f): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Sorry sir he is the jagaban of your village and not this country. Peace!!!
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Legacy Projects Of The Former Governors by specialmati(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin I have told you agberos to allow una oga to rest. You guys won't gree. Nigeria problem now needs younger men not old corrupt money bags. Next time say jagaban of agbero Union of Lagos branch

(1) (Reply)

A Vote For Peter Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu / What Have Fulanis Contributed To Nigeria / Can Peter Obi Garner OVERWHELMING MAJORITY In SS/SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.