Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My United Kingdom Fanta Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My United Kingdom Fanta Experience (699 Views)

Nigerian High Commission Owes United Kingdom Government N3.3bn Traffic Fee - UK / Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by nairavsdollars(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
So I went with a friend Jeff to a restaurant and I ordered for Fanta orange. When the man gave me the Fanta, I said this is not Fanta orange but he showed me the name on it.

I said how come the colour of Fanta orange in UK is different from Nigeria's Fanta orange?

1 Like

Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by hisgrace090: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
The natural ingredients in theirs makes the different.

This made me to remember when coca cola Nigeria complain that the man don't tell them he will be taking the coke he bought from them to the UK after the news of its impoundment brokered publicly as if Nigerians does not deserve quality drink.

Search for case between fijabi holdings and Nigerian bottling company.

1 Like

Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by Artiiclebeast: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lol

The majority of Nigerians will be unable to afford the quality you had in the UK to help them continue to make those huge profits.

So, the trick is to just pour water colour in a big basin, add enough sugar, flavour, and voilaaaa...there you have it "African Fanta".

That should be Fantastic enough for the black people... grin

nairavsdollars

I think this ought to be in the travel section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by otolanle: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why is our own Life Different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by decatalyst(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nah colorant and sugar we dey drink in Nigeria!

No quality control!

We are in serious danger because different countries just come in here and compromise standards to get more money.
Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by Owopariola001: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
So I went with a friend Jeff to a restaurant and I ordered for Fanta orange. When the man gave me the Fanta, I said this is not Fanta orange but he showed me the name on it.

I said how come the colour of Fanta orange in the UK is different from Nigeria's Fanta orange?

Blame Nigerians working in Fanta NNigeria and are in position to make changes. Also the people in the position of authority in Nigeria like SON, NAFDAC, etc., who knows the difference but chose not to demand for change.

However, it could be possible they are entirely different and your server mixed things up. Because even in foreign advertisements, the one for "Nigeria" is what is common.

Check this link out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/comments/tj7lyv/usa_fanta_vs_uk_fanta/

From this link, I guess one of the differences is that the UK's own is made with intention of "juice" and not just "carbonated drink."

Another link to show it is not just a Nigerian thing.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-European-Fanta-taste-different-than-American-Fanta

1 Like

Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by Pusyiter(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmm
These guys give us poison yet we drink it with joy
That's why Africa is the haven for all sort of diseases
So � sad
Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by bennybuhari: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
true. the UK own looks like real orange
decatalyst:
Nah colorant and sugar we dey drink in Nigeria!

No quality control!

We are in serious danger because different countries just come in here and compromise standards to get more money.
Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by Jessyjeff: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
In Nigeria, i always go for good quality palmwine in the village. No time for useless type of drinks one can find in Lidl or Aldi.

Nigerian palmwine is the best drink in the world. It's better than all the champagne from France and Italian red wines. It has lots of nutrients, and it's a nature's gift to us.

I hate artificial sugars found in drinks in the West. They even use artificial hops in beer brewing.
Re: My United Kingdom Fanta Experience by dnawah(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:

I said how come the colour of Fanta orange in UK is different from Nigeria's Fanta orange?
cry Africa my Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Move To Raise $150M, N100BN For Peter Obi's Campaign / Who Killed This Nigerian Solder On 12th Of August? / What Is Happening In The North W/ Kwankwaso? (serious Answers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.