Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ambassador Ogbuewu: A Man With Vision For Ebonyi Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Ogbuewu: A Man With Vision For Ebonyi Central (114 Views)

Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / 2023: Don’t Vote For Party Again, Vote People With Vision – Ibiyeomie / Nigeria: Afdb Set To Release U.S.$70 Million Credit For Ebonyi's 198km Ring Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Ogbuewu: A Man With Vision For Ebonyi Central by Central22222: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
AMBASSADOR FRANK NCHITA OGBUEWU: A MAN WITH VISION FOR EBONYI CENTRAL

___ THEOPHILUS IFEANYI IGWE

According to Ludwig von Mises, "The genuine history of mankind is the history of ideas, it is the ideas that distinguish man from other beings. Ideas engender social institutions, political changes, technological methods of production, and that is called economic conditions." Therefore, idea is supreme in the game of politics, and that's why, the term "Senator" which was derived from the ancient Rome, where the Senate depicts the 'elders' assembly' ("senex" means "old"wink involves a long-term commitment as a public figure, who has acquired much political ideas and experience.

Ambassador Ogbuewu is a man of ideas, with a long-term commitment as a public figure, who has acquired much political ideas and experience. He is an uncommon philanthropist, a distinguished achiever, a unifier, and Leader with impeccable antecedent. It is very pertinent, and absolutely imperative, to note that no accurate writer can document all his achievements and beneficial impacts on humanity. His achievements, ranging from his days as a council boss, Ambassador, Minister, Pro-chancellor/Chairman governing council of Ebonyi State University are unprecedented. His achievements are too prodigious to be comprehensively remembered.

Prior to 1993/1994, when he fully joined Politics, he has been a very successful business man, whose quest to save life propelled to join politics. The greatest achievement of Ambassador Ogbuewu was bringing peace to Ikwo. His ability to bring a lasting peace between some parts of Ikwo, and some parts of Cross-river State is extraordinary, and shall never be forgotten in the history of Ikwo, and Ebonyi State at large. This was a crisis that lasted for fifteen (15) years, and was still waxing stronger. It was this particular achievement that made all the Traditional Rulers in Ikwo, to conferred on him; "Ochudo 1 of Ikwo". It is on record, that he is the first man from Ikwo to receive this particular Chieftaincy tile, in appreciation of the peace he brought to Ikwo.

He built all the bridges that connect to communities in Ikwo, and others bridges he built are uncountable. That "Tipper Drivers" can access good road to Ndiegu Amagu Ikwo to carrry sand was the good work of Ambassador Ogbuewu. That many interior villages could boast of electricity is to the honour of Ambassador Ogbuewu. Amidst scarcity of water, when people mainly depend on village stream as the only source of water, Ambassador Ogbuewu drilled so many boreholes to alleviate the sufferings of the masses.

In employment, he attracted National Herbal Garden to Ebonyi State; one is located at Amagu Ikwo, and the other at Ohaukwu Local Government, all in quest to reduce unemployment in Ebonyi State. The establishment is currently one of the highest employers of labour, and all the staff that are currently working there are doing well in their respective areas.

And to further improve teaching and learning, Ambassador Ogbuewu employed everybody in Ikwo with educational/teaching qualification.
Notwithstanding, he drastically reduced unemployment, as he declared that anybody in Ikwo with SSCE and above should come and get government job, and he employed all of them. Till date, they are still working.
That so many Ebonyians are currently working in the Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism, is to the honour of Ambassador Ogbuewu, as he singlehandedly fixed all of them.

The popular Abuja Cultural Carnival was in the making of Ambassador Frank Ogbuewu.
More so, he re-opened Nigeria's embassy in Greece which had been shut down for quite some time. He has assisted so many people with grants to startup business of their choice, and all of them are doing well till date.
Ambassador Ogbuewu has positively connected so many people to the political limelight, business, and sincerest connections. He has been a destiny helper, who can't even remember the number of people has has helped.
And according the him;
"Wherever I have worked, ask questions, all you will hear is Ogbuewu did this when he was here, Ogbuewu did that when he was there. That has been my trademark, and I am happy that people appreciate me, by telling me what I did for them without knowing them. I don't know who I have helped, but they tell me, you did this for me, you did that for me".

In 2014, he singlehandedly formed Elders Council in Ebonyi State. On this council, he played a fatherly roles in the State, by giving an elderly advice to the Governor of the State in some critical areas, and thus, maintained peace and security in all the nooks and crannies of Ebonyi State. Till date, he left a big shoe in the Elders Council that has not sized anyone.

At Ebonyi State University, where he served as the Pro Chancellor/Chairman Governing Council, he maintained a cordial relationship between the labour and the government, in ensuring that the welfare of workers are properly protected, and thus, there was no industrial action through out his tenure. Till date, he left an indelible footprint in the institution.

In philanthropic/humanitarian services, Ambassador Ogbuewu has positively paid his dues. It could be rightly said, that every sincere philanthropist always have a foundation, where he helps the less privileged, the orphans, and the vagrants. Indeed, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu is a worthwhile philanthropist, who has positively touched lives. It's on his quest to touch lives, that orchestrated the formation of " FRAJON EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION". Through this foundation, he has given scholarship to so many people, paid school fees to many, reached out the needs of grassroot dwellers, paid hospital bills to many, and has continued to provide educational and health services to people that are in need.

Ambassador Ogbuewu helps behind a camera, and doesn't believe in ballyhoo. He has made so many kings without blowing the trumpet, and when he becomes a Senator in 2023, the wind of his blessings must reach all the nooks and crannies of Ebonyi Central. There is no better Candidate for Ebonyi Central than Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu, and we shall not go for the less. Ebonyi Central will feel represented when he gets there, and the reasons must be there to thank God for giving him the mandate. Indeed, Ebonyi Central will be better in the hands of Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu. To God be the glory.
Read more:
https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/07/ambassador-ogbuewu-a-man-with-vision-for-ebonyi-central/

(1) (Reply)

New Line Expenditure Increased FG Spending By N405.93 Billion In 4 Months / Oil Theft: Okowa Wants Oil Facilities Surveillance Contracts Review / CISLAC Urges EFCC, ICPC To Apprehend Masterminds Of Vote-buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.