Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th (584 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / See The Face Of The Man Who Killed A Pastor,his Assistant & Lady In Umuahia(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th by Newsfash: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught his wife with his assistant in bed doing the unthinkable

There was pandemonium at the home of a clergyman after he walked in on his wife in bed with the assistant pastor of his church
A video that was shared online showed the pastor confronting his wife and his assistant as he questioned why they allowed themselves to be used by the devil.

The visibly heartbroken man told people who were present at the scene how much he loved his wife and trusted the assistant pastor, whom he gave shelter in his home and made him his assistant.

The assistant pastor went on his knees and pleaded as he blamed the devil for his action. The pastor’s wife also knelt down and could also be heard asking those present to beg her husband on her behalf.

Click below to view pictures.

>>https://rovingupdates.com/photos-unfortunate-as-pastor-caught-his-wife-with-his-assistant-in-bed-doing-the-unthinkable/
Re: PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th by ahnie: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
La click,la bend.

The second commenter below me would click the link.

Over to you 2nd commenter.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th by homopoliticus: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2022
God abeg ooo, who go click ooo??

Prolly third commenter not ME!
Re: PHOTOS: Unfortunate As Pastor Caught His Wife With His Assistant In Bed Doing Th by Flamethehussler: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Seun say he go block my account if i click that link

(1) (Reply)

Customer Changed It For Bank Staff After A Fraudulent Transaction On His Account / Woman Narrates How Her Boyfriend Poured Acid On Her Face, Destroying Her Eyesigh / PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Sets Hotel Ablaze, After Stabbing Woman To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.