Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos (2995 Views)

Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by thomasblog(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
pretty Michelle she is a very beautiful girl, she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria: read more : https://www.mateothomasblog.com/2022/05/meet-michelle-one-of-most-beautiful.html

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Obalacam(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Most beautiful girl in Nigeria u said? What did you used as your parameters?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Templee333(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who she help?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by jeromestarks: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
thomasblog:
pretty Michelle she is a very beautiful girl, she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria: read more : https://www.mateothomasblog.com/2022/05/meet-michelle-one-of-most-beautiful.html
You have low standard.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Em222: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

You have low standard.
I dey tell u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by nairalanderr: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
most beautiful ke

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by graciously03(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Because she open breast

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Iconme(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Nonsense post
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Obalacam:

Haha ha Engineer, how far now? Me sef I need to read all parameters when concern this claim o, because me I no see am at all for the pinshure when dem post say na fine woman.

Even sef, how we go fit dey sure say no be MAN pikin carry wig put for head come snap pinshure so? See has hin face dey wor-wor like laborer.
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Obalacam(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Jakumo:

Haha ha Engineer, how far now? Me sef I need to read all parameters when concern this claim o, because me I no see am at all for the pinshure when dem post say na fine woman.

Even sef, how we go fit dey sure say no be MAN pikin carry wig put for head come snap pinshure so? See has hin face dey wor-wor like laborer.
My brother the thing tire me ooooo
The guy simply put him girlfriend pic come dey say na the MOST beautiful girl in naija
That one no be winch?

1 Like

Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by bukiah: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Joelobioha(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obalacam:
a baboon yardstick
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Tegabadguy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
wow this girl fine oooooo----i like her bobi
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Flat breast (oyon)
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by GODSMILEFOREVER: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
How
Re: Meet Michelle One Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Lagos by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Crimpsy:
Flat breast (oyon)

Plenty pikin don suck am dry and flat like Hausa man silipas.

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce: Should She Ask For Big Settlement? / Give This Picture Of Karen A Name / Fuji Artiste, Obesere, Opens Up On Relationship With Boobs Star, Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.