Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

40 Great Bible Verses On Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40 Great Bible Verses On Prosperity (296 Views)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / 10 Great Bible Verses To Read When You Need Divine Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Great Bible Verses On Prosperity by premium9ja(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is it the plan of God for me to prosper even though life is difficult and tough with me? Can tomorrow possibly be better? These are the questions that a typical Christian frequently asks when gloomy days come.

Yes, we have learned that our heavenly father desires for us to prosper and be in good health just as our soul prospered through the bible verses about prosperity.

Daily reading of these verses will boost your faith and, as a result, prepare you to receive God’s blessings for your personal success.

Below are the Bible Verses on Prosperity.

Deuteronomy 8:18 – He Gives Power

But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. (NIV)

Jeremiah 29:11 – His Thought is Good

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (KJV)

Philippians 4:19 – He Meets All Our Needs

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

3 John 1:2 – Prosper in all Things

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (NKJV)

1 Kings 2:3 – His Commandment

and observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go (NIV)

1 Samuel 2:8 – He Raises the Cup From Dust

Scriptures on prosperity (kjv)

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them. (KJV)

2 Chronicles 31:21 – Do His Service With all Your Heart

And every work that he undertook in the service of the house of God and in accordance with the law and the commandments, seeking his God, he did with all his heart, and prospered. (ESV)

2 Corinthians 8:9 – God is very Generous

You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich. (NLT)

Deuteronomy 28:12 – He Will Open His Treasury

“The LORD will open his rich treasury, the heavens, to release rain upon your land in season and bless everything you undertake so that you’ll lend to many nations but won’t borrow. (ISV)

Ecclesiastes 7:14 – All Comes from God

Enjoy prosperity while you can, but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God. Remember that nothing is certain in this life. (NLT)

Hebrews 13:5 – God Will Not Leave You

Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.” (GNT)

Hosea 13:6 – God Feeds Us

When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me. (NIV)

Isaiah 60:5 – They Will Bring You the Wealth

Your eyes will shine, and your heart will thrill with joy, for merchants from around the world will come to you. They will bring you the wealth of many lands. (NLT)

Healing and Prosperity Scriptures
3 John 1:2 – Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Bible verses on prosperity and wealth

Indeed, the Bible is replete with God’s intentions for our wellbeing and prosperity. If you are truly asking for prosperity in prayer, you must look to the Bible, where knowledge is established.

You may benefit more in your prayer life as a result these bible verses on prosperity and wealth.

Proverbs 10:22 – His Blessing Makes Rich

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it. (NIV)

Psalm 23:1 – He is Your Shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need. (GNT)

Proverbs 28:25 – Those Who Trust In the Lord Will Prosper

The greedy stir up conflict, but those who trust in the LORD will prosper. (NIV)

Zechariah 9:12 – He Will Restore

Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you. (NIV)

Proverbs 28:8 – Be Generous

Whoever multiplies his wealth by interest and profit gathers it for him who is generous to the poor. (ESV)

Psalm 37:4 – Delight in Him

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (ESV)

Matthew 6:33 – Seek First His Kingdom

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (NIV)

Isaiah 48:17 – Teaches You to Profit

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go. (ESV)

Psalm 68:6 – He Leads to Prosperity

God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land. (ESV)
Bible Verses on Prosperity
Genesis 1:28 – God Blesses

God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” (NIV)

Bible verses on prosperity and success

We need success in all of our everyday work and attempt. If we consider it from the viewpoint of the world, this can be challenging in some way.
We shall be in the best position to alter the things of the world rather than adapt to them if we nourish our minds with the bible verses on success and prosperity.

Below are the bible verses on prosperity and success.

Nehemiah 2:20 – God Will Make us Prosper

Then I replied to them, “The God of heaven will make us prosper, and we his servants will arise and build, but you have no portion or right or claim in Jerusalem.” (ESV)

Psalm 112:3 – The Inheritance of the Righteous

Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever. (NIV)

Proverbs 22:29 – A Diligent Man Will Prosper

Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. (ESV)

Joshua 1:8 – Meditate On the Word

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. (ESV)

Source: https://owwire.com/40-great-bible-verses-on-prosperity/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Lambasted My Music Minister-pastor Tobi Adegboyega. / Hate Speech: Ihiala Catholic Community Asks Bishop To Call Fr Ndukaji To Order / Spiritual Meaning Of Fish In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.