Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! (4275 Views)

2015 UNIUYO GST 112 Term Paper Topics & MATERIALS. / Project Topics & Materials 4 Social&management Science, Arts &education Students / Download Latest Law Project Topics/materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! by chubysoft1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
Am still putting my ads on nairaland for computer science project topics. Though many nairanders have contacted me i still feel that some are still left behind and confused on what to do about there project.
I have more than 20 of them and it keeps increasing everyday.

My email is chubysoft@gmail.com
phone 07063665901Am still putting my ads on nairaland for computer science project topics. Though many nairanders have contacted me i still feel that some are still left behind and confused on what to do about there project.

phone 07063665901
Re: Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! by cnnamoko(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2013
for 0ver 10,000 well supervised and approved project materials visit http://nairaproject.com or call 0.8.1.6.9.0.5.0.5.7.5
Re: Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! by Harmone: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
you can also check out www.psm.com.ng what they do is that, when you give them your topic, they develop your project software and send it to you before the time of your defense. you can check out their facebook page at www.facebook.com/projectsoftwaremachine. their prices are very cheap, they also sell ready made projects for even cheaper prices.
Re: Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! by prof2005: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2014
chubysoft1:
Am still putting my ads on nairaland for computer science project topics. Though many nairanders have contacted me i still feel that some are still left behind and confused on what to do about there project.

phone 07063665901Am still putting my ads on nairaland for computer science project topics. Though many nairanders have contacted me i still feel that some are still left behind and confused on what to do about there project.

phone 07063665901

Infact, you should be banned and if known, arrested. So this is what you do to destroy our educational system ? If you were helped this way. Will you be able to help others ? Same for others who have advertised their stupid business here

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Making Jamb 2012 Registration Click Here / 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . / The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.