Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To (438 Views)

Historic Trekking Project To Niger Delta Gains Endorsement From Governor Obaseki / Moured Vehicle Gift Saved Me From Bomb Attack In Kaduna, 2014 – Buhari / Why Do Nigeria Borrow From The Chinese?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by propynich123: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To Develop Niger Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0QxqLHbuI
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by God1000(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is really outrageous and unacceptable, at a time when we're faced with unprecedented economic crisis

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by Righthussle: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
See our oyel money.
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
When a president cares less!
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by mightyhaze: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Almost 200 brand new suvs
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by rickpat(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
interesting

THE BIG QUESTION IS 'IF NIGERIA WAS THE PRIVATE BUSINESS OF THESE POLITICIANS WILL THEY RUN IT THE WAY THEY ARE RUNNING NIGERIA??'
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by Dikegodspower(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
The whole story is not adding up.
But one-day we will know the real reason for this selfish move by this vegetable
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by chrisxxx(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by apache22b: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked
Re: Buhari's Vehicle Gift To Niger Republic Delivered. Nigeria Borrow From China To by TimFisher2: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin

Who noticed darling daddy don go underground

After asslicking Bubu for complete 5 years...nothing for him...they could not even compensate him for all the town crying effort and nuisance on Nairaland

He is thinking of another devilish narrative he will come up with it

I will always be Obident for the future of my kids!

I don't want them to suffer and be eating agbado all the time while preparing to join 50 million Nigerian yoots!

(1) (Reply)

MURIC: The White Man Brought Christianity To Africa, Took Our Land, Parents Away / . / Mraps, Naval Ships, Missiles: Nigerian Military Moving To Local Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.