Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa (595 Views)

Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Yibo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Delta State Governor and Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ifeanyi Okowa, has said the PDP remains the only party capable of rescuing Nigeria from the dungeon which the All Progressives Congress has plunged it.

Okowa also stated that he was very optimistic that the PDP would not only win the election with an impressive margin, but also garner massive votes from the South-East in general.

He said his party would win Anambra State with wide margin, in spite of the fact that the state already has two presidential candidates in the Labour Party and the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

Okowa stated these at the Uche Ekwunife Campaign Office, Awka, on Sunday, after attending a special church service to mark the 60th birthday anniversary of the Anglican Archbishop of Niger Province and Bishop of Awka Diocese, Rt. Rev. Alexander Ibezim.

According to the governor, key appointments had eluded the South-East region for the past 12 years, a situation he said his party was all out to correct.
Okowa insisted that the major reason the PDP was seeking to win the presidential election in 2023 was to rescue the country from the current poor state which the APC had plunged it into.

He said, “The PDP is not unmindful of the fact that Ndigbo have never had their fair share of appointments in the country over the past 12 years and I stand here to promise that Ndigbo will play a major role in our government as from 2023 and beyond.
“We are aware that Anambra has two presidential candidates for the 2023 election, but we are going to win, not just a landslide, but an impressive margin. We will also garner massive votes from the South-East in general and Anambra State in particular, inspite of the fact that the state is parading two presidential candidates of Labour Party and All Progressives Grand Alliance.”

Okowa was flanked by a PDP Board of Trustees, BoT member, Chief Ben Obi; the state chairman of the PDP, Chief Ndubuisi Nwobu; the senatorial candidate of the PDP for Anambra Central, Senator Uche Ekwunife (Iyom), among other top executive members of the PDP in Anambra State.

In their separate remarks, Ben Obi, Nwobu and Ekwunife assured Okowa that Anambra State would vote massively for the PDP to give the party a resounding victory in 2023.
https://punchng.com/pdp-will-outshine-lp-apga-in-south-east-okowa/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659901492
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Totilopussylick(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ifeanyi Okowa, has said the PDP remains the only party capable of rescuing Nigeria from the dungeon which the All Progressives Congress has plunged it.

Even okowa is a bad products

I am yet to see any progress in delta state tongue

Except going to the office and begins to talk about labour party that is about to produce the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
shocked

Las las, Okowa's shock will surpass Buhari's shock.

Dem go clear his doubt

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by blazingblender(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
No be persin wey get light de outshine ??
Nna ba bush
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by ThrownBack: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okowa should stop drinking too much

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by apache22b: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Fasindo: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
shocked

For Okowa mind now he will be Vice president, I laugh

Emergine Okowa saying PDP will rescue Nigeria, please how. Less I forget, it was PDP failure that led to rise of APC in 2015.

Okowa that coudn't rescue Asaba from bad road is saying he will rescue Nigeria. Okowas should close his Ronaldinho look alike teeth abeg.

By the way Delta is for ObiDatti.
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Jking20(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
PDP and Labour Party can divide their votes in SS for all I care. But I know my President.
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Pandev(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin APC, APGA, PDP and LP will share votes in South East, APC and PDP will share votes in South South. APC and PDP will also share votes in the rest geopolitical zone, know this and know peace. Forget the beer parlor analysis Peter Obi supporters are doing. The truth hurts and it's always bitter, however it can't be changed. When you suddenly wake up one night that you want to challenge a ruling party with a structureless party, the little crowds at rallies will get into your head. Structure doesn't mean trending online and seeking for attention and validation on Twitter. I would like to explain what structure means but would you people listen? would you not call us broke? would you not call us urchins? would you for once drop emotions and face reality? Is it true that majority of you online Obi supporters are 25years below? Do you think you know it all? And more so, I don't support Obi so, explaining to you doesn't make sense. Well it's normal, the older we grow, the better we understand life and how things work there. Don't be surprised if Obi loses Anambra state, I know you might laugh at that but it is what it is. You want to talk about being rebellious, we all have been there. Anyway, after 2023 elections, you would look back and realized your mistakes. Your ego may not allow you to calm down and learn from them but if you dropped your ego by then, you will have learnt a lot. AS OF TODAY, THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU. I wish you all well
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by omenka(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
I wish people understand how the mind of an average LP supporter from the East works.

Deep down, these guys are saddened by the dwindling fortunes of PDP. The know Obi isn't gonna win and know besides going back to their Biafra cherade, supporting anything PDP is the next big thing.

With PDP sinking, no thanks to the loss of their support base to LP, the same LP supporters wish when the elections are done and over with, they could go back to met PDP in the same state of health they left it - but that surely wouldn't be the case.

Obi is going to lose, and so would PDP. It will take alot more effort to rebuild PDP, especially as Wike keeps messing things up from within. Obi himself would fade into the shadows after his loss, just like that Doctor guy in Anambra guber election. Wetin be that him name sef?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by another1: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
My governor has spoken.
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by abuwidad(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
How he didn't mention APC?
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by PandoraObi: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Labour party of noise and hyping
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
omenka:
I wish people understand how the mind of an average LP supporter from the East works.

Deep down, these guys are saddened by the dwindling fortunes of PDP. The know Obi isn't gonna win and know besides going back to their Biafra cherade, supporting anything PDP is the next big thing.

With PDP sinking, no thanks to the loss of their support base to LP, the same LP supporters wish when the elections are done and over with, they could go back to met PDP in the same state of health they left it - but that surely wouldn't be the case.

Obi is going to lose, and so would PDP. It will take alot more effort to rebuild PDP, especially as Wike keeps messing things up from within. Obi himself would fade into the shadows after his loss, just like that Doctor guy in Anambra guber election. Wetin be that him name sef?
shatap
Stop confusing yourself.
stop supporting evil
is that why you're supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Righthussle: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
This ape again. This fake Southerner that wants a northerner to be president after Buhari because he wants to be vice president.

Thunder fire that your dirty TEETH.
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by lonecatt(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
omenka:

you never tire from this your ethnic tribal campaign card?
Guess what , it is not working because the apc have failed and Nigerians do not need them any more. how many Nigerians have you heard supporting apc? the ancestors only hope of winning is rigging but he will fail

With obi locking him out from the southern votes and atiku locking him out of the northern votes, the only place your agbado lord can win is in your dreams grin
this election is between obi and atiku
Re: PDP Will Outshine LP, APGA In South-east — Okowa by Livelystone01: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ifeanyi Okowa, has said the PDP remains the only party capable of rescuing Nigeria from the dungeon which the All Progressives Congress has plunged it.

Even okowa is a bad products

I am yet to see any progress in delta state tongue

Except going to the office and begins to talk about labour party that is about to produce the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.
Okowa will be shocked in 2023. PDP may lose Delta with a clear margin to Peter Obi or the votes may be 50% Obi minimum.

He doesn't know that he's hated in the state, especially from my zone.

That aside, Okowa is bad market to any candidate. Deltans have changed his name to governor "loanster" Okowa due to excessive borrowing.

PO all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Sent Ubah To Remove Peter Obi, But We Saved Him - Sowore / Video: Backlash As Nigerians Question Motorist Extortion At Obidient Rally / Federal Government Issues Fresh Loan To 1.4million Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.