Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Choice Of Generator To Buy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Choice Of Generator To Buy (390 Views)

What Will Be Your Choice Of Investment / Please Help A Brother To Make A Right Choice Of Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Generator To Buy by Enyinne(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Brief history; i hv a medium scale factory am setting up, i hv bought few machines of which the highest kw is 9kw of a particular machine and the rest falls below 9. Given that i hv some of this machines , i dont intended to run all these machines at same time so as to reduce load on the generator .

The diesel price in the market is nothing to write about even though its an industry i hv been into for years.i hv watched diesel move from 64naira to 760 per liter and i wonder how companies stay afloat . Yea sometimes as supplier we gain from our supplies does not mean we r happy with the event surrounding the industry.
I'm at the verge of establishing this factory and am torn between buying petrol generator or buying diesel generator and am seeking to get first hand advise from people currently running their business on both so i can make informed decisions .
My thought goes to buy japan 12kva firman generator if it's available as i heard original Japanese generators are strong .

Please your input is needed
Thanks alot .
Re: Choice Of Generator To Buy by Enyinne(f): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
I need answers oo
Enyinne:
Brief history; i hv a medium scale factory am setting up, i hv bought few machines of which the highest kw is 9kw of a particular machine and the rest falls below 9. Given that i hv some of this machines , i dont intended to run all these machines at same time so as to reduce load on the generator .

The diesel price in the market is nothing to write about even though its an industry i hv been into for years.i hv watched diesel move from 64naira to 760 per liter and i wonder how companies stay afloat . Yea sometimes as supplier we gain from our supplies does not mean we r happy with the event surrounding the industry.
I'm at the verge of establishing this factory and am torn between buying petrol generator or buying diesel generator and am seeking to get first hand advise from people currently running their business on both so i can make informed decisions .
My thought goes to buy japan 12kva firman generator if it's available as i heard original Japanese generators are strong .

Please your input is needed
Thanks alot .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Teach Me How To Go Into Cement Selling Business / How Has Trading Helped You / Xai Airdrop On Jan 7 To Be Launched On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.