Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (910 Views)

500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by SATANICALLY: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Breaking News

Yanzu-Yanzu wasu al'ummar Guda 100 sun sanja sheka daga Apc zuwa PDP daga Tambuwal Sokoto state

Acigaba da bunkawa tsintsiya wuta daga sama harkasa
@atiku @dino_melaye @Rasheethe @kalgo_idris @mhiztahmaaf07 @Calypse01 @Anasyarima1 @MubailuG @abbalala3

https://twitter.com/attajiree_atiku/status/1556269649574117381?t=wlyJTb7IgdIPHywnBRTbSA&s=19

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Totilopussylick(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Someone close to Tinubu should signal the pilot.

Tinubu may need to visit France to check on his BP.

He is losing too many members to Atiku tongue

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by abuwidad(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Last week it was from PDP to APC now it's from APC back to PDP. Zombies indeed grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
abuwidad:
Last week it was from PDP to APC now it's from APC back to PDP. Zombies indeed grin grin

Their senses suddenly woke up from slumber tongue

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Righthussle: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
F
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by PandoraObi: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Righthussle: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Their senses suddenly woke up from slumber tongue

They did not wake up from any slumber. They want another northerner to be president after Buhari. And sadly we have an ape looking man from the south that says it is ok because he wants to be vice president.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Totilopussylick(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Righthussle:

They did not wake up from any slumber. They want another northerner to be president after Buhari.

And you think Atiku will win the next president in Nigeria.

He will forever remain Cameroon citizen living in Nigeria tongue
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by ChangetheChange: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
APC has long been dead in Sokoto state, since after 2019 election
Tambuwal ensured Sokoto APC remained factionalized and remain in crisis since after 2019 election
Sokoto is bloc vote for PDP in Governorship and Presidential election in 2023

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by floret23(f): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

INEC chairman, well-done.

Just make sure you milk Tinubu dry before 2023 because after 2023, nothing for you again.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2022
This op sef grin

If tinubu go live long na your hand e dey

grin grin na heart attack you wan use kill am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Na Atiku get North East

Na Atiku and kwanwaso get North West

Yoruba Muslim keep our 40% wait us, we no care how una wan share the remaining one with obi

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Trinitycian: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na Atiku get North East

Na Atiku and kwanwaso get North West

If the mods should be neutral eh, Tinubu's Supporters go quit nairaland because of the everyday bad news.

Too many bad news on Tinubu not on front page.

TOO MANY!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by FirstSon01: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Atiku is the only candidate that can pull large chunks of votes from the north and south!!

That's your incoming president.

Just like we did in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 we will take back power to the people!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by SATANICALLY: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This op sef grin

If tinubu go live long na your hand e dey

grin grin na heart attack you wan use kill am

LOL, me na just reporter oh. I no be murderer.

My own na to break the news. kiss grin
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Trinitycian:

If the mods should be neutral eh, Tinubu's Supporters go quit nairaland because of the everyday bad news.

Too many bad news on Tinubu not on front page.

TOO MANY!
lol

grin it's even good Dem dey see this ones openly

Numerous bomb traps dey inside Apc eating tinubu Lagos money

Tinubu dey rely on them not knowing they are worst than these bad news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Trinitycian: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol

grin it's even good Dem dey see this ones openly

Numerous bomb traps dey inside Apc eating tinubu Lagos money

Tinubu dey rely on them not knowing they are worst than these bad news

Hahaha
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:

LOL, me na just reporter oh. I no be murderer.

My own na to break the news. kiss grin
cry But you dey break the news alongside his heart
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Atiku is the only candidate that can pull large chunks of votes from the north and south!!

That's your incoming president.

Just like we did in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 we will take back power to the people!
leave the learner's

No state for the entire country when Atiku no go get at least 40%

Tinubu can not go to SS,SE

Obi can not go to NW,NE,SW

Atiku dey enter every region and would pick states inside

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by FirstSon01: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
k

Pained grin

I've always told y'all, all these online ranting has no place in SS. PDP will continually rake votes here, and we will still get in SE irrespective of this online drama. Just watch how it unveils during campaign proper.

APC and LP have played all their aces, we haven't made any move yet, we're just arranging our cards. When the time is right...

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Pained grin

I've always told y'all, all these online ranting has no place in SS. PDP will continually rake votes here, and we will still get in SE irrespective of this online drama. Just watch how it unveils during campaign proper.

APC and LP have played all their aces, we haven't made any move yet, we're just arranging our cards. When the time is right...
I am pdp
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by FirstSon01: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
leave the learner's

No state for the entire country when Atiku no go get at least 40%

Tinubu can not go to SS,SE

Obi can not go to NW,NE

Atiku dey enter every region and would pick states inside

Exactly, he's the only one that can complete the 25 states. Let the rest be fighting online.

Once he has finished negotiations with my principal and Ayu is removed as chairman, Dan Orbih will take over and deliver PDP like a true giant he is.

When time reach them go fear fear!
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by FirstSon01: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am pdp

But you're supporting BAT, no?

Modified

I've just re read the comment, I mistook your moniker and didn't notice that you edited the "k" comment. So sorry.

#PDP2023
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by SATANICALLY: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cry But you dey break the news alongside his heart

LOL grin
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by BlessingDAMMY(f): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Again? Northerners want to betray us?
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by DrAkpamudehe: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why are there no members defecting to labour party? grin

Obidient urchins are really insane
Re: JUST IN: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Sunday2021: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
When Atiku participate in Buhari son wedding I told some people that Atiku will be taking over from Buhari, they thought I was joking.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Last If He Wins, He ‘ll Be Impeached – Reno Omokri / Obi Embarked On Fruitless Journey, Nig Politics Is Beyond Social Media - Umahi / Tinubu Must Win No Matter Whar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.