Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Divorce Certificate Confirmation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Certificate Confirmation (848 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Certificate Confirmation by florence3035: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good evening everyone, please come to my rescue, I met this man a year ago and we started dating, He told me he was divorced which was why i agreed to date him, however he talks to this particular woman he claimed he had divorced almost every day. When i confronted him he showed me the divorce certificate but i dont trust him 100%. My question is, is there anyway i can confirm the certificate maybe in court or anyhow possible because i really like this guy and would love to settle down with him. Thanks you all
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by sisisioge: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oluwaflorence....yea you can confirm it from a court, just take a picture and send to a lawyer to confirm the certified true copy for you. However, that isnt the whole of your problem o....why did he say he talks to her everyday? Na which kind wahala be this?

Let me tell you an abridged version of a long story. I have an uncle who married his wife when they were both young....they were age mates. For several years, they tried to have a child but couldn't and had a lot of fights in between. To cut the story short, they separated on a final note and started divorce proceedings. Much later, he met a much younger girl who is a lawyers...pretty successful thing. They did introduction and was about to get married when we heard that uncle and former aunty are preggers. Apparently, the exes went back to forking each other behind the new aunty. It sha ended that old exes got back together and embarrassed the new aunty royally with a called off wedding. It is well fa...I hope you followed sad

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Wizywiz(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Madam Florence just shine ya eyes make u no dey for river soap enter ya eyes oooo...he is divorced and still talks with her everyday..unto what na abeg no loose guard ooo....shine ya eyes wella
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
sisisioge:
Oluwaflorence....yea you can confirm it from a court, just take a picture and send to a lawyer to confirm the certified true copy for you. However, that isnt the whole of your problem o....why did he say he talks to her everyday? Na which kind wahala be this?

Let me tell you an abridged version of a long story. I have an uncle who married his wife when they were both young....they were age mates. For several years, they tried to have a child but couldn't and had a lot of fights in between. To cut the story short, they separated on a final note and started divorce proceedings. Much later, he met a much younger girl who is a lawyers...pretty successful thing. They did introduction and was about to get married when we heard that uncle and former aunty are preggers. Apparently, the exes went back to forking each other behind the new aunty. It sha ended that old exes got back together and embarrassed the new aunty royally with a called off wedding. It is well fa...I hope you followed sad

Na wa o, things are happening sha....

1 Like

Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Richy4(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Check if they had kids together.. that could be the reason for the 'everyday' calls embarassed
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Coly2012(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
People can Divorce mutually without a fight, it all depends on the reason for divorce and the relationship that knights them together, so be calm and make your investigation to be on the know.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Rechargeam247(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
sisisioge:

Lol, story teller.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rechargeam247:

Lol, story teller.

grin grin grin

They say wise men learn from fullish men mistakes. Abi you want her to go and live the story to learn?
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Rechargeam247(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

They say wise men learn from fullish men mistakes. Abi you want her to go and live the story to learn?
Lol, let her ask questions and do her findings. Married men now disguising.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by efficiencie(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
florence3035:
Good evening everyone, please come to my rescue, I met this man a year ago and we started dating, He told me he was divorced which was why i agreed to date him, however he talks to this particular woman he claimed he had divorced almost every day. When i confronted him he showed me the divorce certificate but i dont trust him 100%. My question is, is there anyway i can confirm the certificate maybe in court or anyhow possible because i really like this guy and would love to settle down with him. Thanks you all

If you are a Christian and you are running around with a divorcee I would like to say congratulations, you are officially a fool. You nor see man to accept into your life na divorcee. I guess you like him because of his car, his wealth and his looks ba. Na like dis una go enta shalanga and you go come dey lament like egbere...wehdone ehhhn, you go soon collect your own share.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Pnorh(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just pray about it,...you’ll be fine
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by VenumX: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
florence3035:

Red flag.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Mindlog: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
The authenticity of the divorce certificate is not even the issue, he is still involved with the woman.......you are better off facing front and move on but it seems your focus is on settling down with him despite the waving red flags, it is your life.
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Saintmary(f): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
efficiencie:

If you are a Christian and you are running around with a divorcee I would like to say congratulations, you are officially a fool. You nor see man to accept into your life na divorcee. I guess you like him because of his car, his wealth and his looks ba. Na like dis una go enta shalanga and you go come dey lament like egbere...wehdone ehhhn, you go soon collect your own share.

You said the truth in a very wickedt way.

This your vawulence na Pro Max
Re: Divorce Certificate Confirmation by Saintmary(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
florence3035:

If your man is still calling his ex, he's not yours.

You've never been married, he knows the game, and he's playing you.

Get out before they waste your life for you.

P. S. I bet he's making you scream in bed, that's why your brain has been switched off.

P. P. S. Money too, he's giving you money.

You don't deserve this. Find your own man.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Job / Old Or Young Whom Should We Marry? / Good Children, Bad Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.