Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations (16648 Views)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / PDP Jittery As APC, Akpabio Parley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by bigdammyj: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Good news.
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by Burgerlomo: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2022
speaktome:
Wike, just be Obedient and ur sins will be forgiven grin grin

#MySignature...

He's a coded Obidient grin
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by Ubanz: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115488707][/quote]
Continue to blame the devil, stupid propagandist.
If you believe even in ur wildest dreams that south east is more retched than North East and north west in whatever index then that shows the level of you acumen.
Tufiakwa
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by IgOga(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Mimiko is Labour Party. I think the first elected governor of Labour Party in Nigeria.

Wike seems to be true to his promise to support a southern candidate. I think he would either support Tinubu or Obi.....

I think this election is between Tinubu and Obi but I may be wrong though...Atiku may pull a suprise...but it doesn't look great for Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by joelag: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Inviting the people that will stand surety for him, Incase the APC wins next year presidential election, after his 2nd term.. when EFCC comes calling.
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by ityP(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Obojuju:
Great, accomplished and successful Nigerians around the globe are anxiously waiting for a transformative leadership to emerge that can leverage on their collective goodwill to develop Nigeria fully. We should not fail them in 2023. Wike will soon become very Obi-dient

Same Wike who pursued Obi out of PDP will turn around to be OBIdient? It's like you people take something we don't know about
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by ityP(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:
This one has no meaning. Wike can't leave the PDP now. If you think the invite is relevant why can't he call his supporters like Orton and Makinde in the PDP?

He is proving a point. He clearly will not support Atiku and he wants the whole naija to know.
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by ufuosman(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2022
IamNat:
Wike will never leave PDP, we all know that, he's only using APC to threaten PDP, he's scaring them to concur to his demands. However, Wike working for APC in the presidential election can't be ruled out.
what is the demand?
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by Maxpro121: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115488707][/quote]

the way Bubu turns Nigeria to Poverty Head of World and make insecusity nigerian refrence point
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by Faposky95: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Wike, with all due regard is one who has enough clout to shift power just with the wave of his wrist.
Imagine, he plays along only at last connive wit LP and change the trajectory of the election outcomes

we act like we are Nigeria during electios, but there after...?
My south people ...when will we wake up and back our own warlords...?

weve been, are and still at war.....

i hope my children dont wake me up someday to (a future you and i so fear)
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by adiori0303: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Governor wike following apc achievements in order to keeo himself on his toes.
Good one from him
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by SamOchuko: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-jittery-as-wike-ignores-chieftains-in-project-inaugurations/

Na Governor b this o, same oil producing state like Delta state, this man keeps completing and inaugurating projects like it’s no man’s business, my own governor Okowa have nothing to show not minding the huge allocation that comes to Delta state and the huge loans he keeps collecting
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by mojoyin30s: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is not the first time wike invites people outside his party for project inauguration.This is not the first time wike invites people outside his party for project inauguration....
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by etrouble: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Some of these news spewing around re not actually note worthy.. so Wike can no longer drink water and drop cup? Well Vote for Peter Obi Labour Party...

Well, Wike can no longer fucck Olosho and drop condom.
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by dam2000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Useless wike you frustrated secondus out of his position now is your turn you r crying foul
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by rolams(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
ityP:

He is proving a point. He clearly will not support Atiku and he wants the whole naija to know.

Till then. You don't know that if Wike did not support Atiku, he has lots of things to lose. That is his major challenge.
Re: PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations by IamNat: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
ufuosman:
what is the demand?

That the PDP chairman should resign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / 2015 Election: Top 10 Indications APC Wasn't Ready To Rule Nigeria / Osinbajo Presiding Over NEC Meeting (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.