Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware (2355 Views)

Constituents Hail Rep Bamidele Salam For Facilitating Rehabilitation Of Awo-irag / COVID-19: Only TB. Joshua Has Solution To End This Pandemic - Prophet Bamidele / Latest DATA Plan Scam - Beware [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Shekochild: 3:49am On Aug 08, 2022
I bought one of her affiliate marketing ebook for #10,000 only to realize that it is trash. Completely useless and does not worth it. Full of long stories and information I can get by googling. I asked her a question about the ebook to see if it is worth buying, but she lied to me that I should buy it first. After buying it, I realized that it does not worth the money I have paid. And she lied about not needing a website to do affiliate marketing just to have me buy the useless ebook.

The most annoying thing is that she stopped responding to my email. That is how I realized that I have wasted #10,000. Please don't buy any of her courses. You can get any information about affiliate marketing on Google if you search very well.

She has a way of sugar coating and luring people into buying her useless course with long stories. Once you buy it, she will keep spamming your mailbox with other useless courses trying to convince you to buy more. She is only interested in your money. Please don't fall victim like me.

Update: After posting this message on naira land to expose her, she came here to spill more lies about her scamming business. Believe her to your peril. The so called testimonies of people who have benefited from her scam are scripted and filtered. I know this because she lock her comment section in her website. So you can not post anything on her website without her approval. So you can't get a genuine review from those scripted testimonies. To prove it, check her website for yourself

I'm exposing her to help others who are struggling to survive, so they don't spend their hard earned money on her scams. There is enough information about affiliate marketing on Google and YouTube if you search very well. The affiliate marketing company that accepted me without a website is not even in her useless ebook. I got it from watching YouTube videos. She is a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
So because you bought an affiliate marketing course and it requires that you have a website, you decided to tag it a scam?

You clearly don't need a website to start affiliate marketing and this was stated clearly in my write up. If you don't have a website, it would surely limit your chances of succeeding in the business but that does not mean you cannot get started without having your own website.

You also stated that my book is trash because what you found in my book can be gotten from Google? Where else do people get information from? People get information by doing research on Google. You can teach something after you become an expert in it.

I did not learn affiliate marketing in school. I buy courses online and I get those courses when I do research on Google and that is how we learn online marketing.

To make sure that my courses are as transparent as possible. I always make a list of all the topics and information you will find in my course when you purchase it.

If I decide to send you relevant information that could allow you to succeed in other aspects of online marketing, is anything wrong with that?

You can check my records online, I have done nothing but help others succeed in internet marketing.
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
These are the kind of feedback I get from people who genuinely appreciate my work and they know exactly what they want.

Is it not surprising that in the past 11 years that I’ve been marketing online, you seems to be the only one who has got something negative to say about me?

The issue is with you and you need to fix that ASAP.

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Even more

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
More positive feedback

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
More appreciation from people

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by aderonkebams(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
I can go on and on but I’ll stop here for now so it doesn’t look like I’m spamming this thread.
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Temmyspearl(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Aderonke bamidele ia not a scam,u only misunderstood her eBook and messages.I also bought same book from her and I couldn't use or understood it because I have no knowledge about affiliate marketing then but now that have gone further,I'm making my money every week now to know more about it,you can chat me up on my watsapp.
https:///vxops2
https:///h5tvvb
or call this number
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Shekochild: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Believe her to your own Peril... She is indeed a scam. They will lie to you to have you buy their garbage ebook. After buying the ebook, they will spam your email with messages to have you buy another one.

Temmyspearl:
Aderonke bamidele ia not a scam,u only misunderstood her eBook and messages.I also bought same book from her and I couldn't use or understood it because I have no knowledge about affiliate marketing then but now that have gone further,I'm making my money every week now to know more about it,you can chat me up on my watsapp.
https:///vxops2
https:///h5tvvb
or call this number
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Shekochild: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
I asked you before buying the useless ebook, so that I can decide whether to buy it
or not, but you said I should buy it first and that I don't need a website to start. Stop lying just because you want to sell your useless ebook to people okay.

Btw, the ebook is very useless and does not contain anything that I can't source on Google myself. You are only concern about selling your ebooks and not to actually offer a value. Well... You scammed me, but I will expose you to help others. I warned you!!!

aderonkebams:
So because you bought an affiliate marketing course and it requires that you have a website, you decided to tag it a scam?

You clearly don't need a website to start affiliate marketing and this was stated clearly in my write up. If you don't have a website, it would surely limit your chances of succeeding in the business but that does not mean you cannot get started without having your own website.

You also stated that my book is trash because what you found in my book can be gotten from Google? Where else do people get information from? People get information by doing research on Google. You can teach something after you become an expert in it.

I did not learn affiliate marketing in school. I buy courses online and I get those courses when I do research on Google and that is how we learn online marketing.

To make sure that my courses are as transparent as possible. I always make a list of all the topics and information you will find in my course when you purchase it.

If I decide to send you relevant information that could allow you to succeed in other aspects of online marketing, is anything wrong with that?

You can check my records online, I have done nothing but help others succeed in internet marketing.
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Shekochild: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shekochild:
I asked you before buying the useless ebook, so that I can decide whether to buy it
or not, but you said I should buy it first and that I don't need a website to start. Stop lying just because you want to sell your useless ebook to people okay. If you continue to lie, I will post the screen shot here for everyone to see

Btw, the ebook is very useless and does not contain anything that I can't source on Google myself. You are only concern about selling your ebooks and not to actually offer a value. Well... You scammed me, but I will expose you to help others. I warned you!!!

Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Wisipro2010(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2023
Shes not a scam, you are just trying to ruin someone business
Re: Aderonke Bamidele Is Scam-beware by Shekochild: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wisipro2010:
Shes not a scam, you are just trying to ruin someone business

She is a scam... You are probably one of her team

(1) (Reply)

History Of Naira Land.. / Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Photos For Year 2013 / Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.