Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers (9834 Views)

National Assembly Leadership Behind 2022 Budget Padding, Aggrieved Lawmakers Say / Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Pro-buhari Senators Seek Juicy Offers For Aggrieved Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Dozie32(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
They should sack the Fulani idiot.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by seunlayi(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
It's too late
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Drsnives(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Omoh.. tjis people have hidden agenda..
Why suudenly ehen his tenure is about to end na una remember to impeach him?
Are you guys thinking what am thinking
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Harmlesspill(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
God forbid!
No be me go read this long thing
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Eriokanmi: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
All talks, no action
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Bahose(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/No-going-back-on-Buharis-impeachment-Aggrieved-lawmakers
senators thinks Nigeria's can be deceived for too long, we have seen you people finish. It will be easier to impeach American president than Nigerian president.
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/No-going-back-on-Buharis-impeachment-Aggrieved-lawmakers
Stop all these noise making useless lawless law breakers , if not that this senators are rubber stamp, the FG won't be messing up like this , they the legislative arm of government abondon their duties to be dining with FG , if you say impeachment is this the right time to impeach buhari hell no , if only they did the right thing buhari should have been impeached in first two year's of this his poor regime to avert all the evils happening now but they didn't do it , now they are making noise up and down, miserable people.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
They should impeach him please, the man is a disaster, a colossal and monumental failure

His ineptitude and cluelessness is responsible for the mess we've found ourselves today in Nigeria.

History will remember him and APC for making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

The daily killings in benue and across Nigeria, ethno-religious conflicts, kidnapping etc are his legacy
check the timing and the rigorous red tape that will follow. He might even end up being impeached on the handover day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
if u want to impeach the president, u need to get a house majority, then First impeach d clog in d wheel which is Femi gbamilia, Ahmed lawan, then Buhari, and to get House majority is to be Bipartisan, let ur assembly be the first house to impeach an incompetent president, History would be kind to you, but then again, If buhari is impeached in House of reps u need to get majority to impeach in d senate
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Walewow: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
RighteousDemon:
No need to impeach the monumental failure. He should continue till the end to avoid any future excuses

Bro you said it in few sentences no need to write long epistles, but the man need to be removed so that his agbado man will no that we r serious with them. Tinubu must not rule this country except Apc av a better option the man has no plan.
Rice that we r buying for N80 under Jonathan is now N500 wot do you make of that? So Tinubu will continue where he stop Useless ppl.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by obuburam: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Waste of time.
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by advanceDNA: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Buhari must finish what he started, we die here.

Na today day break for una to impeach Buhari?
Buhari when them suppose impeach in 2014 even before he won the election.

Useless Lawmakers.

Make Bandits kukuma invade and scatter that national assembly grin

Lol....u don vex....no let these people matter vex you....them just dey deceive us to give us something to say.

.all na script....when they had reasons to impeach, they didn't....the Senate president and the remaining apc senators will not even let the impeachment fly pass stage one of the impeachment process....

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by nnamdi640: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Kdon2:

I wonder what juju convince thousand of so called educated Nigerians to vote an illiterate like buhari to rule a multivarious country like Nigeria! The day they voted the ineffectual Buffon I know Nigeria is done for! He doesn't have the brain to rule his house not to talk of Nigeria. Nothing upstairs!
Majority of them did it as a result of tribalims and also to wicked Gej while the rest did it just to sabotage their fellow southerner, then I said it that Buhari will be worst than Gej and I was nearly crucified. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know has played out in present Nigeria situation.
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Brushstrokes20: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2022
# BITE! don't bark!
# STRIKE! don't tarry!
Impeach the lifeless, redundant, nepotic, self serving, sadistic, bloodthirsty scammer asap undecided undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by AndroidAI(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Bbit1:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjKLrTuaxc
thanks. #please note all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my phone number, location is not hiden

For how many years shall you beg? That cancer will kill you!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by holywind(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Holy fvckk

These people should stop making noise and start the impeachment process already
It's becoming noise in our ears, let them act now
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by tbambam: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2022
adenigga:

This is a conspiracy theory, it's an agenda I think.. If they impeach him, then there is high possibility that the military take óver the government, and if they do, we know the tribe that head the military, and they will in full scale exercise their agenda with military tactic..make dem allow the guy finish his tenure so that he we can exercise our power as a a voter and vote out this bad government....

I pray Peter obi delivers..
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Daniluv1(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Trust22:
Rubbish... Someone that have some months to leave office... Law makers My foot

It doesn't matter but let that tag be on him that he was chased out of office
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by MrBanner(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
AndroidAI:

For how many years shall you beg? That cancer will kill you!!!

Celestine Nwankwo is a known fraudster and a thief, kindly report his posts wherever you find him. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Kdon2: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Majority of them did it as a result of tribalims and also to wicked Gej while the rest did it just to sabotage their fellow southerner, then I said it that Buhari will be worst than Gej and I was nearly crucified. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know has played out in presoentation Nigeria situation.

Good for us all, at least we all now know buhari is a monumental disaster.
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
Nigerians still vote along ethnic and religious lines, he should never have been re-election in 2019

2015 was a mistake
Now it will interest u to know that 2019 election was rigged, we never voted for buhari for the second time 2015 already taught us a lesson but bc of how evil APC is just bc they want to remain in the power they had to rigg the election. Such mistake won't happen come 2023 this government couldn't provide the youths with the basic amenties we need those things as that what makes life easy for every man
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by God1000(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Now it will interest u to know that 2019 election was rigged, we never voted for buhari for the second time 2015 already taught us a lesson but bc of how evil APC is just bc they want to remain in the power they had to rigg the election. Such mistake won't happen come 2023 this government couldn't provide the youths with the basic amenties we need those things as that what makes life easy for every man
you are right, APC manipulated 2019 presidential election in their favour
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
nahr:
This is all just for show and besides it is too late. They are all trying to look good as if they aren't part of Nigeria's problem. Buhari will end up leaving Aso Rock in 2023 after finishing his tenure. These lawmakers won't enforce any impeachment, it's just all for clout so as to seem as if they are working.
Exactly!!! All these years that bandits and terrorists have been terrorising and killing innocent Nigerians they didn't know he should have been impeached they felt less concern bc their families are in abroad. It's now they know they want to impeach the vegetable he will remain there and finish what he has started. We cannot be decieved we know the games they are trying to play but it won't work bc they are all living power come 2023 it's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
you are right, APC manipulated 2019 presidential election in their favour
Yes ooo bc they are evil and they wanted to remain in power!! Imagine before we know dem say buhari don enter again what nonsense?? Evil and barbaric party kia God Nigerians will never forget this buhari government it's the worst government ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by socialjustice93: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Rubber stamp senators should stop disturbing us with their fake impeachment.. I have uk used hp 840 G4 for sale
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Drsnives:
Omoh.. tjis people have hidden agenda..
Why suudenly ehen his tenure is about to end na una remember to impeach him?
Are you guys thinking what am thinking
offcourse I am thinking what u are thinking but their plans will not work!!! It will backfires ten times. Evil party, evil president, evil government!! Rubbish
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Matrix137(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Very good
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by God1000(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes ooo bc they are evil and they wanted to remain in power!! Imagine before we know dem say buhari don enter again what nonsense?? Evil and barbaric party kia God Nigerians will never forget this buhari government it's the worst government ever.
posterity will judge them harshly my dear.
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by Prettygirl200(f): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
posterity will judge them harshly my dear.
Yes oooo Obi 2023, I can't wait for my country tp return back or even better than it way it was before. I am so yearning for a New Nigeria the suffering is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by JayPeeOham: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Maybe these ones are just coming back to Nigeria because I don't understand why they are just waking up When it's just about8 months to the elections...mtchheeeewwww!!

Tomorrow they will come out and say "We were just about to remove Buhari but the time was too short because of the general elections!!"

Nonsense and APC!!
Re: No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers by God1000(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes oooo Obi 2023, I can't wait for my country tp return back or even better than it way it was before. I am so yearning for a New Nigeria the suffering is too much.
me too, Peter Obi is our only hope.

Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position / REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally / PDP NWC Likely To Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.