Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. (273 Views)

This Is Your Opportunity To Own A Serviced Plot At A Ridiculous Rate. / BERRY COURT OMOLE PHASE 2, OJODU BERGER LAGOS! BUY NOW AND BUILD! / Amen Estate Phase 2- Eleko Road, N12,000,000 Per Serviced Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Sun Brooks Estate Ojodu Berger.

*INSTANT APPEAL FOR THE PERFECT FAMILY & INVESTORS*

“The first time I stepped into Sun Brooks Estate, I knew that this was the perfect place to groom my family. It was an instant appeal for me.”

*Satisfied Client*
“I never knew that I could get a property with close proximity to the Ikeja Airport with less than 15 minutes drive until I saw Sun Brooks Estate”

*Satisfied Investor*
Sun Brooks Estate is located within an existing community in the Ojodu-Berger axis. This estate is the investors delight as it offers the right investment that will appreciate faster within a few months.

*Why Is Sun Brooks an Instant Appeal?*
It is all about the unique location, proximity to commercial hubs and the wonderful neighborhood such as:

Victorious Estate

Omole Phase 1 & 2

Adeoni Estate

Just Rite Supermarket

Commercial banks
Government offices and lots more…

*Location*: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos

*Land Types & Prices*
•300sqm - N13m
•500sqm - N21m

Note: (All inclusive of statutory charges)

It is better to view this estate than just read about it.

For more information and Inspection, contact The Realtor who clients trust with their investments on 08134845536
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2022
If you reside at SunBrooks Estate Ojodu Berger, you are literally a few mins to the international airport.
You can't miss your flights.

Call or whatsapp us right away for inspection and purchase 08134845536.
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Call or whatsapp us for inspection/purchase on 08134845536

Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Don't wait to buy..... Buy and wait rather.
Give us a call and lets make you a landlord.
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Due to the current harsh economy, the general dictum is "there's no money". This might be true for some people, but definitely not true for others.
Who says you can't be part of the others?

Come December 2022, some people will emerge as land owners even home owners.
Don't let this shock you.

You also can be part of those that will own a land before December!

Nothing is impossible!!!

You can pay for your land (dream home) at your own pace and time. Before December and voila! Your new home is ready!!

Say NO to rent, Say YES to home ownership!

Contact us for genuine real estate deals... 08134845536 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Available
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Are you searching for where to invest? Are you wondering if all your specifications are ever going to be met?

Well, we have got an amazing investment for you.
Call or whatsapp us and let's make that your lifelong dream of becoming a landlord a reality.
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536.
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536....
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Real estate has been proven to be the most secured and trusted investment to give you good returns on investment.
Call or whatsapp us today and let's get started on a perfect real estate investment... 08134845536
Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Are you searching for where to invest? Are you wondering if all your specifications are ever going to be met?

Well, we have got an amazing investment for you.
Call or whatsapp us and let's make that your lifelong dream of becoming a landlord a reality.

Re: Own A Serviced Plot Of Land At Ojodu Berger. by RealEstatePlus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Available and selling fast... Call us for inspection 08134845536

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Duplex Available For Shortlets / Is Investing In A Short-let Apartment In Lagos A Good Business By Dennis Ison / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Ikeja GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.