Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (64791 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by syntekelite(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Even though they are singing a good song that mocks a highly corrupt, greedy man who refused to have sense but rather thinks his ambition is worth more than the lives of over 200million Nigerians, I still do not support them because cultism is a cancer that destroys society.

This should rather be a cause for worry that we have these number of able bodied young men openly identifying themselves as cultists, it is finished angry

They are confraternities, in fact usa has the highest,(kappa kappa, gamma xii.. Rosicrucian, freemasons, to name a few) its not hidden..they have offices, headquarters and their meetings are done in public(members only)..as for n.a.s they are registered with cac.. their aspiring members are actually screened as if they applying for shell or CBN job.. to be a n.a.s member if you no get high iq or quality education you cant join, cos joining self is online on their site..
Their members are actually in the top echelons of power whether business,entertainment or politics in africa as a continent..

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?

Yes na. Listen to their intonation. Na them them. Seadogism should never be Political and I am sure Capone Blud will frown at this.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
These are peter obi supporters. desperate to take life, power, etc. are these group members OBEDIENT.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Kurutinto(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
You will even see people who will rejoice over this.

If Boko Haram and Armed Bandits comes out and speak against Tinubu, people will rejoice over it and call them freedom fighters.

That's how low people can go

what do you know, pyrates confra is a dully registered organization in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Babastrong:
These are peter obi supporters. desperate to take life, power, etc. are these group members OBEDIENT.
you're dumb and sick

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

You need medik 55
the image is gold
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
seunjungle1:
This is to tell us Obi is a member of a cult group, no wonder he spent 11years in the university as a philosopher student...Igbos are bringing mess to themselves.
Obi na pirates confrata!
you're stupid, which 11 years did Obi spend in the university?
for your information those in the videos there are mostly yorubas

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Viscuz: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
the image is gold

You dey mind APC people

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Vickho post=115502849] you're dumb and sick[ E pain you. Ma sukun mo.]
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adaji26:
Oga, PC have many songs making fun of Naija Politicians. It did not start with Tinubu and will not end with him. The organization is apolitical, even Tinubu supporters fit dey follow the others sing sef... At the end of the day, everybody supports who they want to vote for, but onto Sally, whoever must collect...

stop wasting your precious time educating those dumb asses.
most people on this forum have made up their mind to never have sense no matter how hard you try to school them.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Paragon311:

MEANS: It is my turn TURN ( to be President)

As if it an office used as compensation for your political history.
Can u imagine!!! So presidential seat don turn to seat of compensation Abi??

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Ingocof(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2022

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by babajero(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
Anything but this . This is an outright support of a bloody confranternity that has a history of violence
A confraternity that is registered and pays tax to your government.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adaji26:
And after PMB won, what happened? Nigerians are living in a nightmare with killings and kidnappings happening on a daily. The currency is trash and you'd rather support someone who wants yo continue with the madness

it's democracy whoever has the highest votes will win your ranting wouldn't change that... Besides have you blame your gorvenors for the kidnapping happening in various states or u don't know kidnapping is a State crime?? At it stands obi won't win get that...
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rayzoom:
I can send it to you through WhatsApp if you really need it.

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rayzoom:
I can send it to you through WhatsApp if you really need it.

Already sent it.
I can see you are Obidient also cool cheesy
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
wizod:
What does 'emilokan' mean?
Na my turn

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Are they cultists?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
wizod:
What does 'emilokan' mean?

Is my turn

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Otuegbe:
oga u don't know what ur saying. This event was held in ikeja. NAS conference. Started on Friday. The video u saw was their storming Sunday morning

Thanks. We have confirmed the hooligans are IBOS. The Capone has spoken. It is a mixed multitude.

The founding fathers of National Association of SeaDogs were not aware of the presence of the hooligans among the noble SeaDogs. They will find out the branch they belong.

Their target is Yoruba - the Chief Architect / Founder of Pyrates Confraternity. During EndSars protest, they mixed up with genuine CSO and damaged Tinubu and Lagos State investment. It is now clear they want to fight dirty. Atiku is not their problem. They want to live in Lagos and desecrate the land, the Capone will invoke OBATALA against them.

When Soyinka was given the Nobel Laurel, their envious brothers fought Soyinka calling the Nobel Laurel a Toxic Waste dumped into Nigeria. They never enjoyed their life till death.

ATIKU is not their problem. The Yorubas should start to think. They burned Tinubu and Lagos State investment using EndSars protest as a cover up. If ENIOLA BADMUS has been found, their unknown gunmen would have killed her as a prime evidence that people were killed at Tollgate. All the information received in UK and US and all over South West was that many people were killed including ENIOLA BADMUS. People in SouthWest and UK used Eniola Badmus as a reference point of the killing which triggered anger not knowing it was propaganda. If they had found Eniola Badmus, their unknown gunmen would have killed her to implicate Lagos State and FG.

No problem.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Sonn(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
In as much as I don't support TINUBU' i Stand again this act in totality, but TINUBU too needs to stop exposing himself to this mockery, we all know the man is old and weak, it's a normal thing in life especially during old age, let him go and rest for goodness sake, pls and pls, let those pushing him have a rethink, if not for TINUBU sake' for our country's sake, why are we like this in this country? why can't we just call a spade' a spade? Why? this is something that's so glaring for all to see, yet' we delibrately want to push our country into another pit of sorrows for another 4/8 years as the case might be. God help us in this country
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by goaldynman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are Yoruba? I doubt that because you don't behave like one, Yoruba are not insolent, we don't insult our parents nor wake them up with side tackles, so there no way we will insult others unprovoked, stop hiding behind a finger, Yorubas are not filled with bitterness and devour by hatred, we are well trained from home

You think all Yorubas are fools like you supporting a terrible disaster like the corrupt thief called Tinubu because of the peanut you are paid?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by OMYKROIN: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
Anything but this . This is an outright support of a bloody confranternity that has a history of violence
Lets start with condemning the fake bishop charade by your bedwetting toddler, can we start there?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Rayzoom: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Already sent it.
I can see you are Obidient also cool cheesy
Spirit, soul and body bro, if I no OBidiently Yusful wetin I gain?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rayzoom:
Spirit, soul and body bro, if I no OBidiently Yusful wetin I gain?

Bro nothing oo.. Obi is the way for us. Will be expecting it on WhatsApp boss thanks
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?

Emi lokaaaan emi lokaaaan baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokaaaan hand dey shake leg dey shake baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokaaaan grin grin grin grin
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are Yoruba? I doubt that because you don't behave like one, Yoruba are not insolent, we don't insult our parents nor wake them up with side tackles, so there no way we will insult others unprovoked, stop hiding behind a finger, Yorubas are not filled with bitterness and devour by hatred, we are well trained from home

U are very stupid. Are u not also insulting Peter Obi by calling him Peter Obi. A man who's also old enough to be ur father and also has children older than u. A man who can feed your entire generations forever.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by hothead(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
The song is a hit sha
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
LordVoldermort:
The bastards who brought cultism to Nigeria...

Why are they still roaming freely?

Go and read about why wole soyinka and friends created pirate ( sea dog)
Most of you will just come online, and be displaying una ignorance
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
kingyakos:

U are very stupid. Are u not also insulting Peter Obi by calling him Peter Obi. A man who's also old enough to be ur father and also has children older than u. A man who can feed your entire generations forever.
You are looking for undeserved sympathy, I didn't insult you nor your parents, so keep your bitterness to yourself, I am not responsible for whatever you are going through, mind you not every family have your generational disappointment, if Peter Obi can feed your entire generation when he is not among the top richest people in Nigeria that means your generation need extra deliverance although I don't care but stop judging others from your generational limitations
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by goodheart01: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
It's funny but this shouldn't be displayed in public. Anyway, this is Nigeria and lawlessness is always the theme of everyday

Why can’t the song be displayed in public, did they mention anybody’s name?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by goodheart01: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
LordVoldermort:
The bastards who brought cultism to Nigeria...

Why are they still roaming freely?

And why is your drug lord roaming freely after bullioning our money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.