Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc (285 Views)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2022
chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Zuru Emirate of Kebbi State have joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the chieftains, who led the defectors were Alhaji Shehu Ribah from Danko/Wasagu, Alhaji Nuhu Goma from Zuru, Alhaji Adamu Jalalo from Fakai and Alhaji Babuga Diri from Sakaba Local Government Area of the State.

The defectors were received at a rally in the State on Sunday by APC big wigs, led by the Deputy Governor, Alhaji Samaila Yombe-Dabai and the party chairman, Alhaji Abubakar Kana-Zuru.

Yombe-Dabai, receiving them into the ruling party, described the occasion as “a monumental political development“ in the State.

He promised the defectors of inclusiveness in all the affairs of the APC as bonafide members of the party.

“We commend Governor Atiku Bagudu for ensuring succour to the people of the State.

“It is that kind gesture from him that facilitated the mass movement of the people to the party,” the deputy governor said.

The leaders of the defectors blamed the crisis in the PDP for leaving the opposition party.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/08/pdp-chieftains-defect-to-apc-in-kebbi/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiYv5i31bb5AhXM6aQKHV-nCSIQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2g6X9SXypaFh530FbfwR1e

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Truthisunuque2
Agboriotejoye
Oghenaogie
Ojuntana
Kyase
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Cajal
Caseless
Passing shot
Parachoko
Seunmsg
Arewanorth
Casualobserver
Coolambience
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2022
The north is aligning with tinubu and abandoning Atiku

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by PandoraObi: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Why not Labour party
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Why not Labour party

It doesnt exist in kebbi
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by rolams(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2022
The one that denied the defection or who?
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by PandoraObi: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

It doesnt exist in kebbi
Hahahahahhahahahahaha

Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:
The one that denied the defection or who?

The one that denied is in zamfara not kebbi.you pdp fans have a lot of issues and are new to the political game.dont argue about what you dont know
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by rolams(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

The one that denied is in zamfara not kebbi.you pdp fans have a lot of issues and are new to the political game.dont argue about what you dont know

Ok ooo. Hope this one will not deny again ooo.
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

Ok ooo. Hope this one will not deny again ooo.

Are you ok? Am sure your pained.pdp is dying
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by Prince111111: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

someone asked you a simple question and you asked him if he's ok? Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Prince111111:
someone asked you a simple question and you asked him if he's ok? Nigerians sef

No one answers an irrelevant question...pdp are losing thousands of members
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by rolams(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

Why are you so pained like this? Maybe you joined hand with the man to act in the defection script of the man.

For your info. I have no party and no candidate at the moment.
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

Why are you so pained like this? Maybe you joined hand with the man to act in the defection script of the man.

For your info. I have no party and no candidate at the moment.

You are a pdp apologist. Pdp is dying
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by rolams(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

You are a pdp apologist. Pdp is dying

I have never been a party member in my life even when my dad was a ward chairman around 90s and I don't think I will be one for now.
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

I have never been a party member in my life even when my dad was a ward chairman around 90s and I don't think I will be one for now.

Tinubu will humiliate atiku

1 Like

Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by rolams(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will humiliate atiku

That's their problem.
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2022
rolams:

That's there problem.

Its the reality.
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pdp is collapsing
Re: Pdp Chieftains In Zuru Emirate,kebbi State Defect To Apc by garfield1: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian 2

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Bigot, Will Inflict Pains On You If Elected, Ossai Tells Nigerians / Running Mate: Northern Group Condemns Protest Against Shettima / ‘ghost Soldiers’ – Britain’s Shadow War In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.