Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman (2258 Views)

Halima Abubakar Bedridden After Exposing Apostle Suleman – Family Cries Out / Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Slimboozz(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Controversial faceless blogger, Gistlovers gives an update on the health status of the Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar.

Recall that the thespian previously opened up about battling a strange ailment after sleeping with the popular clergyman, Johnson Suleman.
Halima Abubukar's health deteriorating badly after exposing Apostle Suleman
Gistlovers who contacted the actress via video chat shared a not-so-cool photo of the actress while stating that her health has been deteriorating ever since she boldly challenged Suleman on social media.Halima Abubukar's health deteriorating badly after exposing Apostle Suleman

Gistlovers further vowed to go head-to-head with the Omega Fire Ministries’General Overseer if Halima Abubakar’s case goes far worse than this.

The post reads:

“Hello tueh tueh, this Sule oloko Coupon matter is getting out of hand, ever since Halima came out to challenge him na since that day she din dey down, as it is , the thing don get worse, I was not told, I had to call her myself to see situation of things , she can barely talk,it’s her sister handling her page for now , let it be known to the world that if Halima case get words than this I go drop normal blogging I go face Sule squarely , if this is not wickedness tell me what this is , everybody wey come out to testify it’s either Sule sent assasin after them or he attacks them spiritually, the other Nollywood lady way call Sule out , na so so hired assassins threat, she posted all the threats, Have you girls seen what looking for money with your body can cause , this and many more reason is why all these Nollywood girls are scared to expose him, but I tell you this for free, this is your end Sule , and for you Shan George , you praise Sule in public but go in private to tell him if anything happens to you, you will bring down the roof of his church, you can’t stand for the truth and save another woman but you care about yourself , all those doubting Thomas werey wey dey say Sule and Halima no date, here is Halima bank details of how Sule use to send money, now all the money she don use am take cure this sickness yet the sickness no go , the whole world needs to know the truth about Sule , all his werey revival wry he wan do for Kenya and all,

I need to post the details so Kenya people can pursue him, he is a devil hiding under Gods name , please stay active on our telegram and TikTok, I am dropping details of the 14yrs old girl wey pastor Johnson molest on telegram as and TikTok, I will also drop the video of this bank transaction as its not too clear on Instagram , also, more voice notes will drop, to follow us on telegram and TikTok,check our status story, you will see the links there , Aye Johnson ma baje ni, iku Oro ni Johnson maku, those wey dey eat for Johnson restaurant , get ready, I will reveal some things to y’all soon , how Joshson’s wife sister mysteriously died under them , how two workers died and they kept hiding it, the mad woman wey come pulp”

See the post below:

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by ahnie: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Secrets dey o

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Wizywiz(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Hmmmm...all na money and lust for material things cause am sad

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by We4all: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Gan gan….. When will these girls realize that no man gives anything for free. A man will not cough out millions of naira without taking something in return. They should know this and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by maureensylvia(f): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Ofu onye ka ana Aria

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Saviourk: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2022
ahnie:
Secrets dey o
is now an open secret cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by GODSMILEFOREVER: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm .
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Nicepoker(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na she come ugly like this?
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by LikeAking: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sulehood!
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by adontcare(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na only Johnson suleman she sleep with? Na only her Johnson sleep with? Let her go and find who gave her sicknesses abeg. Sleeping with different men to make money and get deadly disease . Now they will not let us hear word. Useless people everywhere
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Kingcalls: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Be like say she don carry ... women will never listen ... slut shaming women was created to avoid these things but simps still end up worshiping them... while all women broke shame men thereby making men serious with life ...but women are now told that they can 4k whoever
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Gadafii: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Many many girls wey yahoo boys don use are walk carcass now, may God grant her good health once again
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Corto: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2022
People no know the kind juju wey all this fake pastor carry put for their body

No be small something o
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by H0didon(m): 12:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Only this pastor untop so many women matter within the space of 4 years at different time intervals and some naive people will still come and argue sad. That's why Nigeria isn't moving forward because when the country have lots of unintelligent and unreasonable folks, it'll be hard to vote young vibrant leader undecided.

Just imagine the pain and trauma this lady is going through simply because she couldn't stay contented. This is a lesson to all ladies "NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD". Life is full of up and down, just hustle and stay legit, find a guy who really love and care for you, stick with him. Not everything money gives. So many ladies are walking dead but they don't know cos of greed and love for bigmoney angry.

As for those unintelligent and unreasonable people who thinks juju and rituals no exist, just know that you haven't started living life yet. When you haven't seen things and you think you know it all then you're an adult with a baby brain.

As our Ancestors would say "It will be stupid of you to doubt what you're not sure of, cos what you don't know is bigger than you".
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by Alabihaskillus: 2:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Sule don knack am juju undecided
Re: Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman by devilmaycry: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Age Difference And Pride Parted 9ice/payne / ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage Dies In A Car Crash / Cnn Ranks Nigerian Accent 5th Sexiest Accent In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.