Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Zachariah George Felicitate With Hon. Evans Bipi On His Birthday. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zachariah George Felicitate With Hon. Evans Bipi On His Birthday. (126 Views)

Nurss Nat'l President Comr. Levi Celebrates Rt. Hon. Evans Bipi On His Birthday / NURSS Nat'l Presi, Comr. Zach Celebrates Lawmaker Evans Bipi, Chief Whip RSHA / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zachariah George Felicitate With Hon. Evans Bipi On His Birthday. by Notjustzaki(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE QUINTESSENTIAL LEADER RT. HON. EVANS B. BIPI, THE CHIEF WHIP Rivers State House of Assembly

RT. HON. Evans Bipi is a leader that has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.” He is a leader that plays the role to raise people's aspirations for what they can become and to release their energies so they will try to get there.” He is an unshakable leader that stands with you no a project, until you achieve that he will not forsake you. He is one who represents many in someone’s life.

On this beautiful day, I pray to God to bless you with all the happiness and glory in this world. May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges that come your way to succeed.
With every passing year, you will learn and explore many new things. The journey of life will never fail to shock and amaze you, so it is only these young years that will prepare and shape you for the years to come. I wish you faith, courage, focus in life and above all sound health.
I wish you a year full of success and glory. Keep up with your efforts, staying oblivious to the results and you will certainly get what you desire

On behalf of myself and my family, we wish you the very best of birthday celebration.

Happy birthday leadership.

Zachariah Levi George

(1) (Reply)

How To Discipline Yourself To Pass This Diet CITN Exam / You All Need To See This If You Have Written Unilag Jupeb / 2022 FIDERH - RMIT Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.