Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

It Is 2 Months Now Since PDP BOT Had Threatened To Expose OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is 2 Months Now Since PDP BOT Had Threatened To Expose OBJ (127 Views)

PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others / 2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate / What Happened To Wole Soyinka's Threat To Expose OBJ Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is 2 Months Now Since PDP BOT Had Threatened To Expose OBJ by abc115: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
It is 2 months now since PDP BOT had threatened to expose OBJ if he failed to retract his statement on the crooked Atiku.

Dear BOT, when will you expose Baba OBJ?

What Obasanjo recently said about Atiku:

"One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president,” said the former president. “But because it was a genuine mistake, God saved me."

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1556553709953351680

Re: It Is 2 Months Now Since PDP BOT Had Threatened To Expose OBJ by abc115: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Present Definition of Nigeria Youth / Btwn Common Sense And Hallucination - By Pigo Hedliger / Ignorance Is The Reason We Hate Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.