Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash (11115 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / BREAKING: Igboho To Get Conditional Bail As Supporters Storm Cotonou Jail / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The program has been existing since first tenure of this govt, it is just being extended...

Since 2015, it's now they "extending" it? cheesy cheesy

Where have they been doing it ever since?
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by zionstaar75: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:
Election campaign money, meanwhile Cross Rivers people will collect their money and vote in Atiku/PDP for president.

Just like we did in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 we will take back power to the people in 2023!

#PDP2023
dreamer!pdp won't win a single state in the south east and south south next year. The whole place is Peter obi turf now.if u get 8 million votes in the election u try
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by Agugbadin: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Indirect vote buying.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by detectivejones: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mtchewww. Between this Ayade, Ortom and Yaya Bellow who is worst
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by Ate247(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ransomtheking:
at least he gave us audio super high way grin grin
and macaroni fly over grin grin grin
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by nesphil(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bunch of Liars.
If you like share whatever, come 2023 you and your EVIL party will go into oblivion.
Jollylolly:

https://twitter.com/womenleaderapc/status/1556532630409052162?s=20&t=2x97-90pL_2kqXZY0qv7lQ

Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by Heimdal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Collect 20k and spend 10k on debts and 10k on feeding.
I have a feeling these women will collect this money and vote Obi. You can’t fool all the people all the time.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by femiasaolu2014: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Harmlesspill:
This APC women leader na big men meat.
if you know you know

What smelly meat?

With her fanta face and coke hands?

Making up like an illiterate pepper seller.

Yet she is a 35 year old medical doctor.

Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by ecolime(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
proff010:
It is true, my wife is one of the beneficiary in lagos.
Does your wife belong to the so called "poorest of the poor" in Nigeria?

On what criteria was your wife profiled and gifted the cash? Let us know
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by proff010: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
they came to our cda sometime in 2020 and everybody registered only to informed us later after almost a year that 3 women were chosen.
On criteria I don't know.
ecolime:

Does your wife belong to the so called "poorest of the poor" in Nigeria?

On what criteria was your wife profiled and gifted the cash? Let us know
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by ArewaNorth: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Since 2015, it's now they "extending" it? cheesy cheesy

Where have they been doing it ever since?

The program targeting 1.6m households has been on for some years. APC has very poor media publicity.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The program targeting 1.6m households has been on for some years. APC has very poor media publicity.

Since 2015, why is it now that it is extending?

Which 1.6m households? Are you the one that counted the 1.6m households?
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by ecolime(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
proff010:
they came to our cda sometime in 2020 and everybody registered only to informed us later after almost a year that 3 women were chosen.
On criteria I don't know.
No problem. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by socialjustice93: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jollylolly:
THis is the first woman leader i will be seeingin the media space which beg the question..... what were other women leader doing, how many woman upliftment did they do, how many were impacted?

Women upliftment you say.. shey by doing another pattern of trader moni abi?
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by FirstSon01: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
dreamer!pdp won't win a single state in the south east and south south next year. The whole place is Peter obi turf now.if u get 8 million votes in the election u try

Lmao, Igbos always like adding SS to SE matters.

I'm Edo, and there's nothing stopping PDP from packing votes here in 2023!
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by zionstaar75: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Lmao, Igbos always like adding SS to SE matters.

I'm Edo, and there's nothing stopping PDP from packing votes here in 2023!
which edo?the one Obaseki has positioned his people for labour party.guy am a yoruba guy and am telling u the way it is.people will still vote pdp in governorship but forget presidency,atiku committed political suicide by jettisoning zoning. I'm willing to bet u 250k.ill come to edo in December let's sign agreement with lawyer and drop the money.nah sure bet
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by FirstSon01: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ransomtheking:
not this time bro
We've choosen a PDP candidate for governor
And Lp Mr obi for president nothing like atiku in cross river state tongue

Telling voters to vote different parties will not work but you're free to try though.

I think both elections are going to be held different days.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by FirstSon01: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
which edo?the one Obaseki has positioned his people for labour party.guy am a yoruba guy and am telling u the way it is.people will still vote pdp in governorship but forget presidency,atiku committed political suicide by jettisoning zoning. I'm willing to bet u 250k.ill come to edo in December let's sign agreement with lawyer and drop the money.nah sure bet

Lmao, Edo people will not vote for Obaseki's people. When last were you here sir??

We all know the people he out there. They're all politically exiled by APC and PDP. Take this from someone that's grassroots politics inclined in Edo central, LP will get less votes than APC but the PDP will win.

The last days before election will show you why. Obaseki dare not declare support for LP candidate directly except he wants to decamp which I expect.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by zionstaar75: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Lmao, Edo people will not vote for Obaseki's people. When last were you here sir??

We all know the people he out there. They're all politically exiled by APC and PDP. Take this from someone that's grassroots politics inclined in Edo central, LP will get less votes than APC but the PDP will win.

The last days before election will show you why. Obaseki dare not declare support for LP candidate directly except he wants to decamp which I expect.
I've not been there in 3years anyway but I believe Labour party will win
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by Poleski: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Election bribery.
Re: Betta Edu Hails Gov Ayade, Minister As 36,000 Women Get Conditional Cash by Ransomtheking(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
FirstSon01:

Telling voters to vote different parties will not work but you're free to try though.

I think both elections are going to be held different days.
definitely this coming elections ain't for party bro,I know exactly what am saying in 2023 we will be voting for people not parties wink

Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each / Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures / Explosion At 2 Primary Schools At Jayin & Hotoro Arewa, Kano