Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? (261 Views)

How To Earn An Extra 80-100k Monthly / How To Make An Extra 20k With Your Android Phone / This New Guide Will Make You An Extra Income Of $40 - $80 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? by Jeffersonbj123: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2022
This article can change your life
Hello,
This is my first post on this platform, and I bring great information that has changed the
lives of hundreds of Nigerians
But before I go into this, let me introduce myself, I am Brian Jefferson, a business coach, if you've
heard of me or if you are on any of my social media platforms, you will know that I am an expert and a
teacher in the world of business.
I often get messages from my followers on social media about advice on how they can change their financial situation.
Last week I got over 16 messages
12 were from 9-5 workers who are looking for the most profitable business they can start with a small capital ASAP.
I went on to make my extensive research and I found the perfect answer to my followers
so I thought to share it with everyone who needs it
Moving on, I found a business model that requires less than N100,000 as capital to get started and just 2-3 hours a day earn massively
Before I tell you about this Business Model and why I recommend it, I want you to stop and think about what many people spend their money on asides shelter, Transport, school fees, food and drinks.
If you think about it carefully, you will agree with me that most of what we spend our money on are products that can help, develop and increase your personal value.
THINGS LIKE;
• Relocating guides
• EBooks
• Courses
• Freelancing products
• Income Generation Materials
• Etc
The point I am trying to make is this...
“People spend a lot of money every year on digital products and that is why companies like Amazon and Bigcommerce are growing INCREDIBLY every day”
The market for these products is
HUGE and UNLIMITED.
When I say unlimited, I mean these products never “run out of stock”.
But unlike selling physical products, you do not need a shop or a reference point to make money selling these digital products as it can be done from anywhere with just your smart phone.
No.
As a matter of fact, you can make millions from a single digital product when you use the SERECT business model
I am not sure what your income goal is…
Maybe it is an extra 300k a month
Or N1 million a month
Or even N5 million a month
This business model I am about to explain to you can make it happen for you (if you are not lazy like many people are)
I am about to explain how this business model works and I will be using a story to do this
This is a story from one of my social media subscribers.
As a 9-5 worker in Ogun state, He wanted to create a better life for himself and his family, which is what almost everyone is trying to do, but he did not have the revenue he needed.
So, someone introduced him to this New Business model I am sharing with you
After a few weeks, he took the necessary steps to making this business work for him
At first he just wanted to be able to add at least 200k to his income
Then he started making more and more sales using just Facebook and whatsapp (and he didn’t even have a website or a laptop)
You might have seen his adverts on Facebook
To cut the long story short, he sold over 15 products within the first week of making sales and he was hungry for more.
Within the first month, he sold 70 products via Facebook and Whatsapp and made N1.4m in net profits
Think about it, how many business do you know of where you can start with less than N100,000 and make N1.4m in net profits within a month?
If you take a good look at this story (you can read it again), you will be able to understand what This Business is all about
But in case you don’t, let me spell it out clearly for you
This business entails 4 things:
1. Finding a product that solves a problem for a group of people (an audience)
2. Finding a large audience of people who are highly interested, willing to solve their problem and who can easily afford the product
3. Establishing yourself as someone they like, trust and respect (a trusted advisor) –
This part might not be needed if the sales copy used to sell the product is very powerful and high converting
4. Crafting and sending highly persuasive messages to recommend that product to them via Whatsapp, email, Facebook, Instagram etc. (Get them to see why these products are recommended)
In his case, he only sold them using Facebook and Whatsapp ads
This is why I said you can make millions from a single product when you use this Business model
Later you can expand to more products.
During my research, I discovered this Business is now worth $12 billion and it is growing fast worldwide.
This is one of the reasons I recommend this business model
I also recommend this Business Model model because:
• You don’t need a lot of money to start ( you can start with a sum 62500)
• The market for digital products is HUGE and UNLIMITED (you will never run out of products to sell)
• You don’t need a shop or office to start
You only need your smartphone and good internet
• It is not time consuming
• And the profit can be fast and amazing
As you can see, this business is not for unserious minded people
But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use a proven system.
Talking about a proven system, let me invite you to a guy who has trained many Nigerians who are now super successful in this business
His name is Toyin Omotoso (look him up on twitter) and he is well known and appreciated as he has been able to singlehandedly raise hundreds of millionaires in this country by teaching them how to profit from this same business you are about to learn
Many of his students are young men and women
And some of Toyin’s students are 9-5 workers and some are also unemployed who just want to make a better life
This business is straightforward but many people will still fail because they don’t understand how it works.
I want you to succeed with this and that is why I want you to watch this short video by Toyin Omotoso where he explains how you can start this business and make it profitable within a few weeks.
This video will show you;
-How to identify and select hot product that sells
-How to design an effective online campaign for selling your digital product
Of course this business isn’t for everyone
But if you really take it serious, I would recommend that you watch this video training by Toyin Omotoso
Use this number to send me a message on whatsapp to get the video
One more thing…
In case you are having doubts if this business will work for you or not, my answer to you is – IT WILL WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS WORKED FOR MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS,
As long as you follow the simple steps that Mr. Toyin explained in the video
This business is actually an improved form of trading
And trading (which is also known as buying and selling) is the guaranteed form of business on earth
What you are doing here is;
Selling Digital products for a commission
And you will be doing this from anywhere with just your smartphone and won’t have to sit in a shop waiting for customers.
Instead customers will be the ones coming to you
Get the video from
Re: What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? by Niswayne19: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2022
That is a big money but you can make more by applying as a yellow card ambassador.
Re: What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? by Coly2012(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sorry but I must let you know that we on nairaland don't have time and patience to read long trends like this,so next time please do make it short.

1 Like

Re: What Will An Extra 300k Do For You? by ebunluv2021: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Niswayne19:
That is a big money but you can make more by applying as a yellow card ambassador.

(1) (Reply)

Free Legit Shiba Inu Site That's Paying / Enquiries About Finance TV / Elon Musk Sends DOGE To The Moon Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.