Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement (1880 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Unveils Eastern Security Network, All You Need To Know / Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Trainer Arrested In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by NaijaCover(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2022
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has announced Mazi Chika Edoziem as its new leader.

IPOB said Edoziem would pilot its affairs until its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is released.

A statement by the group’s spokesman, Emma Powerful, said Edoziem would relinquish the leadership role to Kanu when he is released.

The statement reads partly: “For the avoidance of doubt, the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra (DOS), headed by Mazi Chika Edoziem, is at the helm of affairs of the Biafra movement; whenever our leader Mazi Nnamdi KANU comes out, he hands over IPOB structure back to him.”

Edoziem is believed to be the deputy leader of IPOB.

Kanu is currently locked up by the Department of State Services, DSS.

The DSS has held the IPOB leader since he was re-arrested and repatriated from Kenya in 2011.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/08/biafra-ipob-names-chika-edoziem-as-nnamdi-kanus-replacement/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by God1000(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2022
This is hard to believe, maybe a splinter group or there's internal wrangling within the group, or they are telling FG that they can't be held back by kanu's continue detention.

But as a dove, optimist and pacifist, I'm still hopeful that Nigeria will overcome her numerous challenges soon

It's time to bury all the hatches and be on the same wavelength, not at cross purposes.
This is why we need good leaders that will unite this country and treat everyone equally.

I pray and hope that we get it right next year, or the call for plebiscite will continue soaring

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Totilopussylick(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2022
If ipob really want referendum.

The British government is where they should go to and ask for dissolution of this force marriage tongue.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Mandate2023: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Bunch of idiots grin grin grin

Dey don't want to leave Nigeria again for nw but after obi failure in 2023 dey will resume to biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Obi4Ever: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Wahala unlimited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by NaijaCover(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Wahala unlimited.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by kozmokaz(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2022
post=115498870:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

@ mr seun

I really wanna know why I was restricted on commenting on the crime section ?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by NaijaCover(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2022
kozmokaz:

@ mr seun

I really wanna know why I was restricted on commenting on the crime section ?

Why Are You Calling Here
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Danielle09: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Another blood sucking piglet in the making, despite how intelligent and educated most Igbos are, I wonder how they allowed all this uneducated and deranged people to drag them backward and painting all igbos as bad.. You can achieve your goals without violence know this know peace
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Calypso2006(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Pells: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Lock him up Mr buhari

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by sukkot: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy see all the white snakes with them ready to divide the country so they can eventually conquer biafra and take over the oil. these white guys are just using these biafran people as pawns.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Lovenorth: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
So they have given up on terrorist kanu, grin, the new one would soon be seriously dealt with in accordance with the law
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by twilliamx(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Kk
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by YeyeGbami: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Mazi simon ekpa suppose be the replacement

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Millimann: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
The clown below me and his fellow urchins are still beaming their searchlight on Obi and Labour party trying hard to find some dirt. All their efforts have continually proved abortive.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by blamingthedevil: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
They will soon forget Peter Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by ekaette1621: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
The Headlines should be " BOKO HARAM NAMES APC'S VICE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT AS Shekau's REPLACEMENT
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by SleekyP(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Boyooosa(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Tflex01: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Why not hand over to the IPOB political wing leader (Peter Obi)?

Why dem dey disguise?? IPOB = Zombients = Obidiotts etc lol

Clowns cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Shawl001(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022

Hmmn.
I fear this new development may cause some hindrance to the New Nigeria we are trying to realise. We can't be headed in two different direction and expect to arrive at the same destination.
The last thing we need now in the South is this.

The New Nigeria is almost at grasp, let's not throw it all away now.
God, Pls help us in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Stablefollowers(f): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
I think a lot of investigations needs to be done
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by BATified2023: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
An online country with 3 president already…..if confusion had a name

Let’s wait for what simon ekpa have to say
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Smart Move.

Some one must negotiate with Atiku and Tinubu to collect money.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Pavore9: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Sighs....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Warzone Mobile Apk With No Verification? / Who Do You Look Like? / I'm Kinda New In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.