Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Take Your Business To Top Notch With These Books - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Your Business To Top Notch With These Books (88 Views)

Top-notch Reasons For The Registration On Capital One Website For Offers / You Should Read These Books If You're An Entrepreneur / Urgent Please! Were Can I These Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business To Top Notch With These Books by AMumAndMore(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2022
✍� Do you know the great woman successfully running a business that was born with all the know how of running a business?

You guessed it yea?

No one!

There's nobody ever born with the innate ability to run a business.

Every great enterprise stemmed from these women first of getting the right knowledge about business.

Are you a mom looking to get into the business world?

I've got some #Mondaybusiness delight for you.

https://amumandmore.com/top-5-business-books-for-stay-at-home-moms/

What do you think mamma?

Oya thank me by sharing this link to other women in business.

Let's go!

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Advilla.co Introduces Platform To Support Smes In Nigeria / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Humanx Takes The Runway At African Fashion Week Nigeria And Lagos Fashion Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.