Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo (443 Views)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by DeleTaller: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please let's be sincere and fear God so that we can have a smooth run for Obi..

If you know that you abandoned Osinbajo for Peter Obi hit like button.

If you know that you abandoned Biafra for Peter Obi hit the share button..

Thank you for being sincere.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Michelle70(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
I didnt abandon Osinbajo.
Since he is not on the ballot, i dont know where else to build my tent for now.

Neither Tinubu nor Obi supporters has yet to convince many of us, we are waiting till campaign so we could choose sides
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by SmartPolician: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
I didnt abandon Osinbajo.
Since he is not on the ballot, i dont know where else to build my tent for now.

Neither Tinubu nor Obi supporters has yet to convince many of us, we are waiting till campaign so we could choose sides

After reading all the news about the four major candidates on this forum and you are still not convinced?

You only have one vote, so nobody has the time to convince you.

Don't bother coming out to vote because campaign energy will be channeled to the grassroots.

Las las, we will still determine who becomes your president without your consent.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Vulturereloaded: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you know that Peter Obi has the key to unlock a productive Nigeria, spread the word.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Michelle70(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

After reading all the news about the four major candidates on this forum and you are still not convinced?

You only have one vote, so nobody has the time to convince you.

Don't bother coming out to vote because campaign energy will be channeled to the grassroots.

Las las, we will still determine who becomes your president without your consent.
As long as i am concerned, no one said anything good about PO, if u ask them what are his achievements, they will end up insulting u.

As for Tinubu, i still cant imagine why becoming the president was his life long ambition, his agenda is still unknown.

Be here thinking i have only one vote, most Osinbajo and Amaechi supporters are still undecided, not just me
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Michelle70 post=115502663]As long as i am concerned, no one said anything good about PO, if u ask them what are his achievements, they will end up insulting u.

As for Tinubu, i still cant imagine why becoming the president was his life long ambition, his agenda is still unknown.

Be here thinking i have only one vote, most Osinbajo and Amaechi supporters are still undecided, not just me[/quote

As an intelligent person that wants Nigeria to be good, you don't have to depend on people to tell you Obi's achievements. What if the person tells a lie?

Is it not best you research people yourself so that you make an objective choice? Peter Obi's achievements are all over the Internet, just spare a little time to find out.....That's the minimum we can do to help our country.

I have researched nothing less than 10 candidates myself and now I have an informed opinion.

Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by SmartPolician: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
As long as i am concerned, no one said anything good about PO, if u ask them what are his achievements, they will end up insulting u.

Be here thinking i have only one vote, most Osinbajo and Amaechi supporters are still undecided, not just me

Keep looking for who to argue with when you can use Google to get the information you seek at your beck and call.

BTW, you should be more worried about my last paragraph.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
lol. Nothing Him Tu Lie no go talk... Have see how they even photoshop Lamba Perry sit down on top GCFR chair for villa.

Anyways, Obi sef no fit compare himself with PYO
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
lol. It was is obi as smart as PYO now it is this...Obi people..... go and sell your candidate to Nigerians grin grin focus on that
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Shooyie: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
I haven't abandoned Prof. For 2023, I'm waiting for the presidential debate.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by Afamed: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pirate on Saturday

Dunamis on Sunday
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Afamed:
Pirate on Saturday

Dunamis on Sunday
Tinubu abi?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Gentleman As Osinbajo by okefranci: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Government Will Be Inclusive, Fair To All — APC / Peter Obi Without Bandit Negotiator : Tukur Mamu / Tukur Mamu Names Ex-gov,former Nsa,spy,politicians Among Teŕŕoŕi$m $yndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.