Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? (964 Views)

Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most Nigerians do not appreciate the magnitude of the problem Nigeria is faced with. Because those leading the country are mentally lazy and unable to create avenues for wealth creation, they often look at the citizens pockets .

The only 2 options they have to raise funds is either they borrow, or they look for new ways to tax Nigerians. They have increased taxes on data, calls, beverages etc. But that still is insufficient to keep the country moving.

Its no news that our debt burden have surpassed our income, and we borrow to pay salaries. What else is left of a nation moving in this direction? Collapse and anarchy.

So all Nigerians residing in Nigeria, and campaigning for one presidential candidate or the orther, what is your survival strategy?

Tinubu can relocate to London.

Atiku can relocate to dubai.

Peter Obi can relocate to london.

What becomes of you and your family?

You have seen where APC have taken Nigeria to, from 2015 - 2023.

You have witnessed the dollar ride from 200- 700, rice from 7000 - 30,000, diesel from 180- 800, flight from 15,000 - 75,000. Etc.

You watched the middle class slip into poverty.

So what is your survival plan, when this engine finally grinds to a halt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by smileyoo: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
hmmmm. very deep question.
but seriously speaking, how can we as average nigerians, survive another 8yrs of naked misrule of APC, with all its daily blood - sheds across the nation ?
anyway like every other accidents, those that will perish, will perish, while those that will survive will surely survive, but Nigeria and nigerians must surely out -live APC misrule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by thesicilian: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nigeria will never collapse, take note. Have you ever seen a jungle collapsing? Things may get worse, may never be better, but no matter the level of chaos, there will always be an inhabitable balance. We will keep suffering and smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by merbenko: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hmm wahala
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just live life knowing you will die one day, whether rich or poor. So no matter what happens or whatever situation you're in just survive anyhow for the next day. And if the next day don't come then it is your time. It will surely come one day hmmmn
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by 1nice(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nigeria will never collapse because God have not permitted it yet.
Those that will collapse are the criminal foreigners that have left their various countries and came to Nigeria with a mission to distabilize Nigeria and sow the seeds of disunity among ethnic groups in Nigeria.

God will surely punish those stupid foreigners working against the national economy of Nigeria. Those stupid foreigners that left their country and comes to Nigeria in disguise as investors but they are spy on a mission to destabilize National Economy Of Nigeria.

Foreigners with evils agenda for Nigerians and Nigeria; should leave Nigeria before nemesis will catch up with them.

All the foreigners using Nigerians to fight Nigerians will surely be caught very soon by aggressive and determine Nigerians.

All the international spy coming to Nigeria to recruit Nigerians to spy for them will surely be defeated and disgrace.

Nemesis will surely catch up with all the criminal foreigners causing sufferings for Nigerians. What goes around comes around; all the foreigners waging gorilla warfare against Nigeria and Nigerians will soon fall into their own traps and pit.

All the foreigners and international spy attacking the national economy of Nigeria will soon be caught by aggressive Nigerians and handed over to Nigeria authorities for persecution.

Nigerians will surely go after all the secret foreigners waging economy war on the national economy of Nigeria.
No matter where these violence foreigners and international spy are operating from in Nigeria; Nigerians will look for them and uncover their hidding places and will make them know to Nigeria authorities.

All this foreigners working against naira currency will surely be defeated and disgrace by Nigerians very soon.

May Nigerians punish those stupid foreigners for all the sufferings they cause Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Savagr(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing on earth wey never happen b4
If it collapses a new nation will rise

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Savagr:
Nothing on earth wey never happen b4
If it collapses a new nation will rise

But will u survive before the new nation comes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
By voting in Bola Ahmad Tinubu as the next president

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Savagr(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But will u survive before the new nation comes?
if I don't survive
People still will
My philosophy is that tomorrow is not guaranteed
Live today as if you won't see tomorrow.
Also that nothing wey never happen for this world wey we dey
Even if the countries with nuclear weapons in their portfolios nukes the world all at once
People will still live
So even if I don't survive
No matter who or what becomes of the nation
The 200m Nigerians won't die.
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Savagr:
if I don't survive
People still will
My philosophy is that tomorrow is not guaranteed
Live today as if you won't see tomorrow.
Also that nothing wey never happen for this world wey we dey
Even if the countries with nuclear weapons in their portfolios nukes the world all at once
People will still live
So even if I don't survive
No matter who or what becomes of the nation
The 200m Nigerians won't die.

You live today as if there is no tomorrow, but what if tomorrow comes? Can you live with the consequences of your actions today?
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Savagr(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You live today as if there is no tomorrow, but what if tomorrow comes? Can you live with the consequences of your actions today?
that's why you should strive to do good
So if tomorrow comes you won't have to suffer for it.
Because tomorrow isn't guaranteed but you can set a step for it.
No need thinking about nigeria in the next ten years
Do your part and go your way
Because someone might make a generational wealth but his second generation might blow it off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by vanunu: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
thesicilian:
Nigeria will never collapse, take note. Have you ever seen a jungle collapsing? Things may get worse, may never be better, but no matter the level of chaos, there will always be an inhabitable balance. We will keep suffering and smiling.

You don't know what is about to hit you.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Savagery101: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
NIGERIA IS A DYING HORSE, JUST TAKING HER LAST BREATH, YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER FIND YOUR WAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND THE ONES UNBORN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Savagery101:
NIGERIA IS A DYING HORSE, JUST TAKING HER LAST BREATH, YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER FIND YOUR WAY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND THE ONES UNBORN.
Shut up, a coward dies a thousand times.
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Are Nigerians ready for what is coming?
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Greenback: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
I have a Father,
the Almighty Father,
He's the King of kings
and Lord of lords,
I have a Father.

Who's with me?
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greenback:
I have a Father,
the Almighty Father,
He's the King of kings
and Lord of lords,
I have a Father.

Who's with me?

Its not the father of dubai, japan, china, America UK that buit their country. Its only Africa that we look for the father to do what the government is supposed to do.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Greenback: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Its not the father of dubai, japan, china, America UK that buit their country. Its only Africa that we look for the father to do what the government is supposed to do.

Do you even know what I mean by my post?
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
720 dollar 880 pounds . Are u getting ready?
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria is already dead, its the funeral date we are waiting for

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by ljoh: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria has some months to survive as a country.

A new restructured Nigeria will emerge
Re: How Will You Survive The Total Collapse Of Nigeria? by Vulturereloaded: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nigeria is already dead, its the funeral date we are waiting for

Mind you, Igbo's will be worst hit by the collapse of this nation.

The region is already conquered by criminals in the name of freedom fighters.

The economy is already nose diving.

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Internet ‘Structure’ Will Start To Fizzle Out Next Month / Caricature Arts By An Obi Supporter / Sokoto Roars For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.