Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) (476 Views)

“I Used Tattoos To Cover Scars From Accident That Killed My Dad” – Lady Narrates / People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T / Say Goodbye To Scars And Stretch Marks Today With This Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Guys I had a bike accident that left me with visible keloid scars on my right arm (pictures below) how do I remove or flatten them and cost pls?

Edit : I also have some on my leg but it's not visible so I'm not that bothered

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
47 views and no comment. Na wa o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
embarassed
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Internet22: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just live with it. That's my 2 cent of advice for you.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Internet22:
Just live with it. That's my 2 cent of advice for you.
I know, but flattening the surface making it less visible won't be a bad idea.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Internet22: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
I know, but flattening the surface making it less visible won't be a bad idea.

Plastic surgeon can help you with that, provided you can afford them.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Internet22:

Plastic surgeon can help you with that, provided you can afford them.
like how much will it cost and where in Nigeria can it be done. Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Police Recruit Who Returns Home From Nine-month Training To See His New / Relocation Sales: 6x6 Bed Frame For Sale / SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.