Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Indecision Between My Wife And Mum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indecision Between My Wife And Mum (210 Views)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Herdsmen Offensive And The Collective Indecision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by osayuking(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone, I would like to know everyone’s opinion on this issue with me, my wife and my mum.
I was abandoned by my mum when I was 5 and I grew up with my Dad and my grand mum but along the way my mum resurfaced and behold our relationship commenced. Tbh she’s never contributed to my study or my life growth in general but she has in numerous occasions created a lot of problems for me and my siblings by getting into big problems with lenders and I and my siblings has to sort it out for her and to be fair we are still paying one of her debt recently (1.2m) and my wife knows all of these bullshit. So, recently I was thinking to bring her here to the Uk to establish her and so she can also be close to her grand kids even if she doesn’t deserve it but still she’s my mum and my wife is against it and very strongly against it. My thought might be selfish though when I repeatedly say even she was okay for me to establish her mum here why would she not be okay with my mum? Note: they don’t talk to each other but at the same time she’s kind to my dad and want my dad instead of my mum. What do you guys think �? Should I go ahead with my plan or just listen to my wife and stick to what she thinks?

I will be reading responses. Thank you all
Re: Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by Zonefree(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Two Captains cannot be in one ship, the reason your wife is against your mum coming over.

Naturally, women hate themselves that's why you hardly see them get along peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by atikubaba(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why are we always on fair to our Fathers ? I go with your wife on this, he was there for you ,he deserves to eat the fruits of his labour

1 Like

Re: Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by PlayMaker14: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let me start by telling you this; “Dem nor dey buy mama for market”

I don't know why she abandoned you and your siblings years back, I really don't want to know, it's all buried in the past.

Go ahead with your plans and take good care of your parents.... There's a blessing attached to it.

4 Likes

Re: Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by thesicilian: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't know about your own family, but as for me my mom always comes first. Even between her and my boss, she's still boss!
Re: Indecision Between My Wife And Mum by youngsahito(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
You complained that your mum put u on debt yet u still want to carry her to UK with u. Wahala no dey tire u... I don't mean to disrespect your mum but think about it very well.

(1) (Reply)

Uvalde School Shooting: Embattled Police Chief Pete Arredondo Fired / Court Stops Buhari, NBC From Shutting Down 53 Broadcast Stations / Meet The Blind Director Making Films In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.