Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) (1294 Views)

Utomi: Tinubu’s ’Emilokan’ Ambition Not Good For Democracy / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
For those who have been disturbing me for this,

Here's the new trending Tinubu Emilokan song with video (hand dey shake, leg dey shake etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luEB4mh15Y8

All OBIdients are directed to Install the new campaign app at https://obidient.tv

Also check out the new OBIdient anthem by @rjaybeatz (twitter). Cool song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfMuAoi9doc

Courtesy https://obidient.tv

OAM4J Mynd44 Front page please

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by incandescentena: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
smh
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emi lokan in cassava agbado Republic tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Vulturereloaded: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Peter Obi is coming ooooo.

"The support of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom" -
- Zachariah chapter 20 verse 23
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Creamypie(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
I wish Nigerians get little sense
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by FatherOfJesus: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emi lokan kill there
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
SolarCorona:
For those who have been disturbing me for this,

Here's the new trending Tinubu Emilokan song with video (hand dey shake, leg dey shake etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luEB4mh15Y8

All OBIdients are directed to Install the new campaign app at https://obidient.tv

Also check out the new OBIdient anthem by @rjaybeatz (twitter). Cool song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfMuAoi9doc

Courtesy https://obidient.tv

OAM4J Mynd44 Front page please

This Obidient anthem be killing me. This is the best I've heard oooo.

Choi.

People are creative oooo. Nigerian youths, ona too much...

2 Likes

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
whitephoenix:

Choi.

As in ehnnn, very catchy tune, the song make sense die, And these guys were not paid by anybody o, the guy just did it on his own.

While other candidates are paying people to campaign, Peter Obi's supporters are taking it upon themselves, joyfully using their own money and resources. Peter Obi's support is organic. Still many months to go and OBIdients are already doing wonders, main campaign never even start o.

1 Like

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by ElSudani: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
SolarCorona:

As in ehnnn, very catchy tune, the song make sense die, And these guys were not paid by anybody o, the guy just did it on his own.

While other candidates are paying people to campaign, Peter Obi's supporters are taking it upon themselves, joyfully using their own money and resources. Peter Obi's support is organic

They are basically campaigning for Tinubu. They eclipse their own candidate by focusing on Tinubu. They will get their result on election day.
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
ElSudani:

They are basically campaigning for Tinubu. They eclipse their own candidate by focusing on Tinubu. They will get their result on election day.

Which Tinubu are you talking about? The one in that video abi another one? The OBIdients are focusing on everything and everyone my dear. They have taken over online and now The online campaigns are now spilling into offline activities on the streets. And campaign proper never even start.

E go shock una. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by ElSudani: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
SolarCorona:

Which Tinubu are you talking about? The one in that video abi another one? The OBIdients are focusing on everything and everyone my dear. They have taken over online and now The online campaigns are now spilling into offline activities on the streets. And campaign proper never even start.

E go shock una. Una never see anything.

Obidients are wasting their time. Obi doesn't have the grassroot base which is critical to winning elections. The only time you have online is also wasted on Tinubu!
You are campaigning for Tinubu without knowing it.
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Obidients are wasting their time. Obi doesn't have the grassroot base which is critical to winning elections. The only time you have online is also wasted on Tinubu!
You are campaigning for Tinubu without knowing it.
What is grassroots base?

Na we be the grassrots base and structure bros. The youths and everybody who wants a better Nigeria.

Which structure pass 71% youths and others?

It's still very early in the game bros.

E go shock you last last how e take happen.

Peter Obi /LP is doing to APC what APC did to PDP in 2015. This is how it all started.

Its like 2015 all over again but this time nobody is smiling anymore, plus technology has advanced.

1 Like

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by ElSudani: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
SolarCorona:

What is grassroots base?

Na we be the grassrots base and structure bros. The youths and everybody who wants a better Nigeria.

Which structure pass 71% youths and others?

It's still very early in the game bros.

E go shock you last last how e take happen.

Peter Obi /LP is doing to APC what APC did to PDP in 2015. This is how it all started.

Its like 2015 all over again but this time nobody is smiling anymore, plus technology has advanced.

Ok, I believe you.
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by SolarCorona: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Ok, I believe you.

And I believe Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Ozinlex: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
whitephoenix:

Choi.

Beautiful it is bro...the best for now, it should have verses
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by iSense247: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Why are then in pain since they are campaigning for Tinubu. You are surpposed to be happy.

Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by Sunday2021: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu and Peter Obi will not near that aso rock.
Atiku is the next president!
Re: Trending Tinubu Emilokan Song (now With Video) by ElSudani: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
iSense247:
Why are then in pain since they are campaigning for Tinubu. You are surpposed to be happy.

I love it actually.

(1) (Reply)

One Million March For obi Is A Scam. / Bola Tinubu Can Name Any Reputable DNA Lab. I Will Pay The Cost- Reno Omokri / Hundreds Of Pdp Members Decamp To Apc In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.